welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, March 26, 2007

Ok I know it's been like forever since I last updated. So yes, I've hit 21! The BIG age everyone is talking about. I had a great time. Had a small party back home in Malacca. Thank you everyone for coming and for all the lovely presents. I really appreciate it a lot! Seriously, being 21 is not much different from being less that age...I mean you know people say that you're an adult now you can do whatever you want this and that. Still deep inside me, I'm still me.

Yes, at this age you can go in to clubs legally and to casinos and stuff...I guess that's the only different you get. Other than that, you're still you.

Ok so first things first. I've just applied to some university in New Zealand and in England. So basically I'm hoping to get into the one in England. Most probably either Northumbria or Themes Valley. I think I'll end up in Northumbria because there I have San San jie jie!!! Hehehe. I mean it's going to be a little scary out there alone right? But then again, I'm up for the challenge. I've been through craps and stuff and I know there's more to come. It's either now or later. So, lets just hope things will go fine and I'll be able to see England by September! YAHOO!

At the moment I'm still working, so probably I'll be ending at about June? Then I'll be busy settling the exams and medical checkup craps with visa application and what not. I will also need to work on my 3d Studio Max programme before I leave and hope by then I'll be able to own my PINK VAIO laptop...hahahah dreaming obviously. And the worse of all to shift my stuff back to Malacca...that will be quite a problem...yikes!

So folks...this is what my plans are...now you all know...I'll be working in the UK after my graduation...so don't think about me coming back to work because by the time I'm out of UNI I'll be owing the bank a whole bunch of cash...and if I come back to work here then I won't be able to pay up right?

Oh yeah and my mom is worried that I'll get married with some drop dead gorgeous ang mo! Muahahahaha...what if I DO? then you all will get the chance to come over for a great perfect grand wedding rite? I'll book the whole plane and all of you can come over first class! Obviously, that is IF I married a fucking rich guy....so you can all forget about it. Seriously, the next time when you hear from me after my uni...I'll be working my ass off trying to cover rent. Lets hope that will not happen. But seriously, I'll want to be someone successful I mean who doesn't? Who knows, I'll be Asia's most famous Interior Designer? Hahahahhaa I WISH! Probably KC not me. Unless I'm his GF then I'll be famous as well...people call this "tumpang nama" hahahahahaha. But it won't happen so don't worry. Anyway, I guess that's all I got to say for now. I will blog again when I've got the time. Will try to post some pictures then. Adios amigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment