welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, March 05, 2010

Maybe one of these days

I did notice
But I didn't care
I keep lying to myself
But that lead me nowhere
I watched you walk away
And I don't mind saying
A part of me was left with you

Did I make you nervous?
Did I ask for too much?
Was I not deserving one second of your touch?

What would you do if I could have you?
Oh if I could
I'd let you feel everything I'm thinking
Wouldn't that be nice?

Maybe one of these days
I won't be afraid of telling you
What is exactly on my mind...
Like strawberries and cream... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment