welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, April 23, 2010









So its been like forever since I last updated, YET again. Is this a usual routine or just plain procrastination? Well, I have no excuse but I guess when it comes to putting up a new post, I usually want to make it interesting and lately or should I say most of the time I just go on facebook. The wonders of facebook...weird how one bloody online page can make you log on each day, unfailingly . Well at least it is for me since I'm...(yes you got it right) STILL unemployed...wondering about at home each morning with my hot cup of tea, clicking around my email page with my mouse hoping for a reply from a company which or whom would be interested to hire me. But its been coming more like a routine now that I get one disappointment after another...gosh those emails never seem to end and the email I'm anticipating to receive never seem to ever arrive. Yes yes, my life sounds devastating and I chose it myself. I may sound or seem stupid but I guess life is too short to sit back and regret so I'm sure something good is coming along my way soon.

So I went back home for a 3 months period. I wouldn't call it so much of a break but something I had to do. 1 because I had to support my family with the ordeal we were going through and 2 because I had to (as in I've been away for way too long and I was almost near to forgetting where I was actually from or who I am) and 3 I couldn't stand it any longer being misunderstood and living with the people I thought were, what they say? Oh yea "family". But it was all good I guess everything happens for a reason. With all the commotion and drama going on, I was really happy. Something I realised I haven't felt for a really long time. My mom realised I was happy too and told me about it which was when I realised it myself. As much as I was irritated and annoyed by the fact I had to deal with living with my parents and 2 brothers, I enjoyed the short time I had spent with them. I guess its true that home will always be a comfort zone for well, most of us.

I had lots of fun meeting up with friends and it made me ponder on how fast time flies and how old I'm getting and how many years we've been friends! But most of all, it made me realised how much everyone had matured and moved on onto their own chosen paths but yet manage to meet up. I love all my friends and maybe one or two of them had gone on a strike with me somewhere in my history but I never forget about all the benevolent things they had done for me. Truely cherish it.

So with no news on the first step to begin the dream of my career, I applied for odd jobs to well, keep me surviving in this foriegn land. I was hoping to work for Zara or FCUK or you know huge brand but I guess I don't look sophisticated enough for the part but Monsoon called me up yesterday for an interview this coming Monday. So hopefully I get something out of it. I guess beggars can't be choosers huh?

So the weather has been treating me quite well so I ain't complaining too much, I guess its also because I'm living south now instead of north of UK. I love the place I'm at now because its quite quaint and it has a nice balcony over looking a small river that occasionally serve as a spot for the local ducks to meet or to just soak up the sun. You know how much I love watching and feeding those cute little birds. They walk funny but swim and dive so gracefully. My balcony also let me gaze upon the brightly lit stars during the night hoping I could experience another shooting star but well, I haven't been so lucky just yet. I wouldn't have to worry about being lonely again because I have someone so dear to me to walk my journey with me =) Tomorrow marks yet another year of knowing each other and we are planning to go on a picnic. Weather is going to be sunny so hopefully it wouldn't go all grumpy on us last minute. Will definitely post some pics up here when I get them.

Oh I was watching Bride Wars earlier...oh I've watched it a couple of time so it wasn't my first and I wonder if I was normal because I never ever dreamt of my wedding day about how wonderful it would be. But I do now though...but well, don't know if I would ever have one. So she asked if I ever dreamt of my dream wedding since I was a little girl...I said no...which was the truth! Well, I guess its too early to think about it now...to me, though its been 3 years it seems like its only the beginning.

As for now, I hope all of you are doing just fine and stay tune for more updates hopefully by then I'm one step nearer to my dream! (Career! Not wedding! LOL well, wouldn't mind actually =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment