welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Life just go on

I know its been too long since I posted something new here.

Is it me or do you feel the same? That everyone now don't know how to slow down? Poeple are moving so fast in life trying to keep up with the world. How did this happen? Was it technology? Well, I'm just assuming because everyone is always complaining about how slow their computer or phone is functioning and now they are complaining on how slow people are walking. Hell my boss even wants things to be done so quick he forgets a minute is actually made up of 60 seconds and a minute doesn't mean 1 second.

I feel like ever since I graduated from high school life has just gone on a high speed chase...and I wouldn't mind if it was going towards my dreams but it just seems like its moving in a circular motion. each week pass by like it was just yesterday. With the extra responsibilities and the many other things you have to take care of, life don't seem to have a break at all. So where the hell is my break pad? Oh no wait I almost forget now that life has begun there's no BREAK! FML!

Lets just take work off the table for now and talk about relationships. Hell that aint going no where either. I blame the media. They always show you fake shit to start with and make you believe its all so real. Take it from me, nothing in the media is real. Models are air brushed and photoshop, movies are made more dramatic, even the fucking news tells you unreal stuff too. So much for real life huh? I'm the kind of girl that really hates disappointment. I also hate the fact I have expectations cos if I didn't have that in the first place I wouldn't have to deal with disappointment. Easy peasy but I might as well just said why should I live I'm going to die anyway so why not just die now innit?

I don't want to be the typical girl but I do dream of having a wedding someday, I wish I could have a surprised party, I wish someone would give me a romantic date, but that all seems just too hard to achieve. Sometimes I wonder, maybe I'm just not worth it. Who am I kidding romantic shit is just ain't my type...right? Oh well, maybe someday down the line I might get a nice funeral...no wait I probably wouldn't get that either, for I'm dead to start with why would anyone in their right mind spend any money or effort to make it so special? Bottom line is I'm just another ordinary girl....sigh.

People are afraid of being lonely...I am not afraid but I just don't want to be alone. Hell that's why I have bedroom friends to start with.Why? Because the only person that could stand me for me are the things that don't have a soul. I break people with a soul. Oh who am I kidding I'm already destined for hell. The many hearts I've broken, the many people I've hurt.

Sometimes I really wish I could just sleep and never wake up....well at least until everything is over and everything would go my way....but reality bites...NOTHING ever goes my way....I just have to make my way around things in life...and so life just go on....


No comments:

Post a Comment