Hey there westgurl. At a moment ago I thought I lost you. LOL. Anyway nice to have a comment from you after so long. Can't blame you, I had my blog on construction for so long. People eventually stop reading it after that hehe.
Okies so far so good. Life is getting pretty ok. Met up with my cousins from New Zealand and had some really got dinners. The first night was Japanese food then the following was San Fransisco Steak House. Wow...and then the day after had Thai food with parents and Ball.
Last Saturday I brought my friends to meet with my mom. And as expected she went telling my friends all the nonsense about me. Ah I'm kinda used to that. Oh well. But we definitely had a great time. Hehe.
Got mom a teddy bear from Lovely Lace. The one she liked for Mother's Day. And gave her the 2 roses I bought from Toys'r'us. Hope she like them.
At the moment I'm kinda erm not at a good term...as in mood. I don't know why. Prolly because I'm having my period. LOL. But that's not an excuse is it? But I can't figure an answer. It's already 9.30 pm and I'm not even started with my design. Damn I seriously have to start right away. I have drawings and other stuff to do too. I miss Soo Yee. Haha. Without her it's like boring...Haha I don't know why. Oh shit I'm suppose to email her. Ahh i will after this.
I just figured something out. You know the sitcom FRIENDS? Yeah they are my favourite. I just realise that they actually accept each other the way they are. ok see...Joey is this lazy don't give a damn about anything guy...he don't have a stable job and he's actually living on his friends. Then there's Monica who is so Bossy and all...she always do this do that...and everyone is ok with it. Prolly because without her things might not be right. You know like no one give a damn about it and it will just be that way for God knows how long. Then there's Phoebe who keeps singing and they don't tel her how bad her singing is. And she's weird too..but still they accept her. Then there's Ross with his science and all..and then there's Chandler...who is smart and he pays most of the things for Joey. And there's Rachel who is always flirting and all. I mean they seriously accept each other for who they are and they really get along well...It just hitt me that life is like that. You just have to accept the person for who they are. But yeah if they are too much no one will...Haha.
Well life is still good. Now that I can trust my friends...hehe. I'm just glad that I have really great friends and a really loving boyfriend. Love ya honey. MUAKS! Oh yeah I just hate it when you ignore me especially when you're playing games. Damn you guys really have to know how to devide your time with those games. Anyway I hope I'm not a pain in the ass to you since I'm always asking you to do this do that don't do this don't do that. Well you can always tell me k?
It's not like anyone reads my blog. Haha. I write it when I'm really stressed out actually. Or when I'm really bored or I need somone to hear me out...
Anyways, I gotta write soo yee the mail...will blog again soon then