welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dear Mother,
As I stand here today,God as my witness,My friends to convey.
I want you to know how much you mean to me,how much your love has shown me.
Please stand up and take a bow.
I want all to know,what you have done for me.
When I need you the most,you're there without a doubt.
With a smile,and a slow gesture,A smooth hand running through my hair.
When I am down you show no mercy,to lift me back up to my feet.
You show me how much you truly care.
I want to say thank you,dear mother, for loving me and all you give.
You were there to show me,what I have to offer this world.
When I call you and say dear mother,I need you now.
You are there without hesitation,no shadow of a doubt.
Can I count on you to be there for me.
Please dear mother,always keep your spirit.
It is you that gives me reason.
I will always remember,how much you gave to me.
Asking for nothing but love in return.
Look at me now mother,I did it!
I hope I have made you proud!
Thank you Mom.

You are my light,
You are my soul,
You are my angel so bright and bold.
You are my dreams that behold my secrets.
You are the one for whom I would fight,
And you are the one that used to tuck me in at night.
You are the one for whom I love in despair,
Mom, you are the one for whom I care.

All My Love,
Jia Ling

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:53 pm

    Aww, that's so sweet!
    hey, i think there's something wrong with ur tagboard, been trying to post a msg for weeks! anyway, just dropping by to say hi and i do read ur blog regularly, so make sure u keep updating! ;) take care!

    -westgurl.

    ReplyDelete