welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Saturday, December 03, 2005
I'm finally done with my semester... whoa what a relief eh? LOL. Handed in everything on Tuesday last week, then had some time of my own on Wednesday and then headed straight back home to Malacca on Thursday. Had to take the bus so I didn't manage to take enough stuff back. So I just went back today to get my pc and some other stuff that's why I can only post a new post here today. Lots had happen for the whole 1 week. Had a great time. But I will only blog it in tmr because it's almost 3am in the morning and I'm so darn tired and I definitely need some sleep...anyway just to let u pl know that I'm still around...will let u all know about the plans I have for myself and what had happen during the whole 1 week here. =) nite nite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment