welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, December 05, 2005

After all the rushing and pushing I finally made it...everything is over for good.

Tuesday was the day where we handed up everything. The night itself I went to IOI mall for some Sushi. Hehe...thanks to Paul...cause he paid for it...haha The day after we went to Sunway Piramid cause he wanted to reformet his pc... I was erm shopping! haha but I could only afford to buy a water bottle...really nice and cute...and blue...the pink one was nice...in clour but ugly in design...haha. Then we had Coffee Bean and went to my kai go's dance studio...wow...they certainly have lots of different dance classes...even BALLET!! I've always dream of learning it but I'm way too old for that...so forget it... We met HuiYing there and after that we went to One Utama to meet up with Yuet Mei and Christine. Oh yeah Jay Chow came so there was alot of people! Erm I'm not a really big fan of him but I have to admit he has really nice songs! I wasn't enjoying that much because I was so sad that I'll be leaving KL for Melaka the next day and I didn't manage to have a proper goodbye with my kai go...but well...my friends were great they manage to cheer me up and we went for supper after that...at SS2..i think and had this really nice Hawaiian Roti... haha...and we had a really nice gossip that Yuet Mei wasn't willing to head home. hahah We were there until about 4am I think...Then Hui Ying fetched us back home and we slept till the next morning. I had to get up and clean up my room...it wasn't that clean cos I didn't have enough time and had to pack up and stuff... Then I was out of the house at 10.30am...Went to Pudu and get a bus back to Malacca.

So in Malacca I spent my time mostly with my darlings and my mom...since now we don't have any more maids I helped out with the chores. Basically letting myself enjoy the time off...

I went out with Lii, Les and Ron the other day and we had a great time gossiping and laughing...we need to do this more often...hahahahah...miss them all so much!!Then I went for a hair cut and I hope that soon I'll be able to get a nice style on my hair...was thinking of curling it. Haha...

I went back to KL to get my stuff on Saturday and dropped Les on the way. Mom wanted to do some shopping so went to Ikano...and she went to Ikea...nice Xmas feeling they had there...then after that I met Paul and his grandma...nice hair dude! haha...Grabbed my stuff and then mom wanted to meet up with my kai go...to talk....about me basically she wanna know the whereabout of me and how I'm doing and stuff...mothers...haha..so after that we headed home and now i finally got my baby back haha...the pc at home is now so sick that it can't even start! I don't know how my brothers look after their baby...i seriously pity it...

So now I'm working on my resume and cover letters and will send them out once I finalised everything. Hope I'll get calls and some interview after that...

At the moment I'm brushing up on my other skills...heheheh oh yeah and my cousin's wedding has lots of protocals...but I'm sure it'll be one interesting one..and at the moment I'm looking for someone who can me my date for a day...hahahhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment