Hey, I’m back! As usual…I never bother to write…unless I really have the mood. So yeah…I have the mood at the moment.
Nothing much happen…except the fact that I’m really excited for the BIG event in July! Yeah…my cousin, Lynn is getting married…and finally someone is getting married the western way! So yeah everyone is going to be there and all and it’s another big family union…something I really appreciate because we hardly have enough reunions since we are all in different parts of the world… so I’m really looking forward to it. And the next best thing is after that the cousins are all going for a trip to Redang!!! Woo hoo!! Haha. It’s been a long time since I last seen the really smooth sand and the crystal clear water… as you know, I love the beach…it just takes me sorrows away and really brings my soul to peace end. Sadly I’m never near any beach around here…BOO!! Oh yeah did I mention that I was honoured to do up the wedding car?? But one thing…it’s going to be my first ever car and I’m afraid I’ll screw up… but I’m sure I’ll be able to come out with one nice and pretty car right? The colour would be apple red and white…it’s the so called wedding colour… oh did I also mention that we have to all wear red? I mean the family…I was so hoping to get myself into a pink gown!! LOL. Well at least I’ll be wearing pink during the day cos we are all suppose to be oriental style…haha…so yeah I got this Vietnamese traditional costume… and it’s pink! Yay! Got it when I was in
Other than that, I’m cracking my head thinking of what to get my Mother for Mother’s Day and I only got….shit…tmr??? I mean since I got work and stuff…wait a minute…I got Tuesday!! Oh yeah maybe I’ll go shopping with Tze Peng! Hehe…Oh Tze Peng is my god brother’s gf…and she’s one of the best gf to hang out with cos she really knows how my brain works…and we just met! It’s hard to find someone who clicks with you just at the snap of your fingers you know…so I’m really appreciating it. At the moment I was thinking of making the card instead of buying them since I kinda have the time…and it sure would make my mom really happy…
I finally got myself new speakers…at last I got some decent sound system…haha cost me about 90 bucks…ah well it’s Creative not like it’s Altec Lancing or something…so it’s pretty great. I’m still saving to buy myself a decent goggles…since I’m miss “specky” I need one that has erm so called degrees…I don’t want to be putting on contact lenses…it’s gonna be such a hassle…yeah yeah I’m lazy didn’t you know that? I mean like who isn’t? =) Oh I was thinking of getting a pair of red shoes to go with my gown during the wedding too hehe... I’m also on a hunt for telephone wires cos the one I’m having at the moment is too short… Oh I also got myself a new pendrive… and guess how much it is? It’s RM99 and its 1gig baby!! Muahahah…the last time I got mine it was like 2 ½ time much more expensive and the capacity was only 256mb!!!
I just finish watching 2 movies…borrowed it from Paul. One of it was a Singaporean movie, I Not Stupid Too…it’s the part 2 of I Not Stupid. Was really good! I love it…it’s really typical Asian…or should I say just Malaysian and Singaporean? Or probably just us Chinese? But I’m not sure…but I know that I went through that state too…was kinda funny and sad too…touching at certain part…so if you haven’t watch it you should =) The other mocvie was Rumor has it starring Jennifer Aniston and Mark Ruffalo…it’s not really what I expected it to be but it was something that I could learn…the part where she couldn’t make up her mind…about marriage…could pick up some stuff about that…=) Got another movie to watch…cos I need to return them to Paul tmr night.
Nothing much happen besides all these…work is still as good…getting used to it already actually…the fact that there’s only me and Ros in the office…haha. Well, that’s about it…so I guess I’ll blog again soon =) Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment