welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, March 26, 2006

Wow....it's been months since I last blogged eh? LOL. But well, it's not like anyone missed me or something right?

OK, things are as normal...I had a nice holiday break which wasn't that long enough for me but well can do...I'm now working....with the best boss in the world. Her name is Rosalind. She's the best! So nice to me and all...I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to work for her. She pays for all my food and she brings me gallivanting to visit clients, shopping, and to sites... She also celebrated my birthday for me. She brought me for crabs and then we went to sing Karaoke! Can you believe it? She's just great right? And while the office is under renovation we work from home. So I usually work at her place and while working I get to watch Astro! She's really nice to me and I will appreciate everything she has done for me...I will never let her down and will make sure I'll make her proud =)

I've shifted out of Vista Millennium...Boy I'm really sounding like a nomad. But I'm so really going to miss this place. I have to many memories here...I'm so gonna miss my housemates...They are the best housemates in the entire world! But I wonder if they will ever miss me too...I hope they will welcome me whenever I wanna come visit though. Oh I haven't mention where I've shifted rite? I've shifted to Palm Garden in IOI Resort. It's uncle Kar Loon's place and well it's nice to have to stay there....it's nice and I love the quiet surroundings...Maybe it feels nearer to nature that's why. Haha. Oh yeah...Was just telling Bel that I wanna have a BBQ one of this weekend and I'll have them all over...that would be great right? I hope my housemates will still come....Don't forget me ya

Was thinking of having Astro but then first I'll need a tv. If I have Astro I can bet my ass off that I'll see more of Bell around heheheh....right Bel? She's gonna hog the TV with her WAH LAI TOI lol. We will have lots of fun won't we? And Paul, you should come for a visit too...the pool here is nice and mind you lots of leng lui....better than those we have in VM...hahhahaha and Jeff you must come visit me someday too k? Weekends should be a great time to visit...

I will be going to penang for Cheng Beng next weekend....OHhh I can't wait to eat all the food and most importantly the BEACH!!!! I miss it so very much!! Can't wait to see Ken too.

My birthday was great....I had so many nice friends to celebrate it with me....the first people to celebrate it with me are my best housemates...they surprised me really...though I have to admit that the planning went a little out but the thought of surprising me really touched me and I'm really glad and happy...THanks guys!!! It means alot to me!! THey brought me to eat some thai food and it was delicious and they even bought my fav cake! OREOS Cheese!!! How toughtful! ANd we went to take sticker pictures!!! I had a great time! And the next day my god sister priscilla met up with me in mid valley and then 3 days after i met up with les and lindy and we had marche and thurs my boss gave me a really nice dinner and karaoke.....hehehehhe and on my birthday itself my family brought me to ramada for a buffet dinner....had a great birthday this year...thanks to everyone that had wish me and celebrated it with me....

So far that's what I have in mind and that's all i gotta say....Was wanting to blog earlier but didn't want to because I was lazy...hahahhaha so if there's anything you feel you wanna noe in between that last time I blog till now feel free to leave me a comment ok?




No comments:

Post a Comment