welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello hello?

Yes, it's been 3 weeks...ahhh yes I'm always too busy to post something new. Besides, I was busy with work and CNY shopping and this whole week I was busy trying to get as much ang pow as possible and also lots of rest...haha. I did visitings too of cos...oh well, I didn't manage to visit some of my friends because they were either busy or had already left for KL.

Anyway, my cousin, Lynn was suppose to come back with her husband, Norman but because of the air tickets being so expensive she didn't make it...it's ok but I miss her! haha. Called her the other day and she was playing Mahjong...typical her doing her typical thing...hehe.

So, basically I've set my mind to take a step further to achieve my goal...and nothing or anyone is going to hold me back! I'll do it no matter what it takes...

I believe that I can be whatever I want to be.
Here inside me,
all of the potential to be whatever I want to be,
all of the energy to do whatever I want to do.
I imagine myself as me,
as I would like to be doing what I want to do,
and each day take one step towards my dream.
And though at times it may seem too diffiult to continue,
I will hold on to my dream.

One morning I will awake to find that I am the person I dreamt of,
doing what I wanted to do,
simply because I had the courage
to believe in my potential and to hold on
to my DREAM!

So what's my dream? I want to experience as many things as possible I want to travel around the world. I want to be, in the future one of the best interior designer! Too big a dream for a little girl like me huh? I know lots of them are telling me that but who knows? I'll make it real. Don't underestimate me, I may be small and useless to all of you but I'm here to proove you all wrong and with that I've decided to move on, to take the right actions, I need to make a change. I think it's time to fly and say goodbye and move on to a better place. I need to take the first step to get to where I wanna be. I will make it to my goal and dream. I'm going to take the chance and make it real!

Ok enough about my dream, now for the near and next exciting thing...my 21st Birthday! Ok sorry people, but I hope that all of you would come with the dress code; pink and purple...it would definitely be a really nice picture. I'll be taking lots of pictures so you guys better be in the best of looks...hahahaha. I hope you all can make it. I'm looking forward to it and it might also be my farewell. Fingers cross and hope that everything will turn out right.

This is upon request, I'm setting a birthday list here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting...ok?

Birthday List:-
~MONEY!! hahahaha (I'm serious)
~Creative Zen
~Sony Ericson mobile Z610i
~Laptop (apple if possible)

Now comes the more affordable ones =D
~World Atlas
~CK Euphoria perfume
~More books! Get something interesting...I want to read more =)
~Sunglasses
~More angel figurines of cos! Hehe.
~Dvd burner
~MP3 Player

Ah...I can't think of anything more right now. Will add on when I think of something else. If you think you can't afford neither of the above, and would be kind enough to chip in with the savings I made it would be great...RM5 is alright too! I need the money, who knows I'll need to buy a flight ticket to Hong Kong soon? Hehe. But seriously? I'll be satisfied enough if you can make it to my party...if you can't? It's ok, I'll understand. As long as I know you care I'll be really happy =)

Oh I wanna say hi to westgurl!! It's really nice to see you here again reading my blog. =) You must be out of school by now...what are you up to? Hi les, nice for you to drop by! I miss you so much! Can we have another outing in KL with Lindy again? hehe...it's been a year since then haven't it? Sigh! Make my day!! Hehehee....

So there! I hope that I'll be able to have a really nice day and to meet up with all of you especially those who I haven't seen in ages! Hope to see you soon then =) Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment