welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ok...I don't have anymore internet at home and it's been like months now...bloody fucking EB!! Anyway, fuck them...I've been nipping off from Bel ever since...Thanks Bel! So sorry! I feel so bad everytime I have to use hers. I'm such a bad friend ain't I? sigh...

Work has been rather busy these days...but still good!

When back to Penang last weekend for cheng beng...my goodness it was a food fest...Reached there at 11am and started eating. Had mee goreng, laksa, and nip some of dad's curry mee. Then when to my aunt's place, took a bath rest a little and at 2 we went to have ice kacang and lobak and then I dropped by at 1 stop. the Popular bookstore there had sales. Manage to get a few really good books! Then walked to Gurney Plaza...walk a little and look around nothing much...then dad came to pick me and mom up and head to New Lane for more food...had hokkien mee, satay, chee cheong fan, chee cheong chuk, and...can't remember...haha. After that we went to Batu Feringgi as usual to grab some DVDs and CDs.

The next day woke up had breakfast at the market. Hokkien mee again with more chee cheong fan and kuih and then went for cheng beng, visited ah ma's grave and then headed back to aunt's place for a bath and pack up and left for lunch and this time i had mee goreng, curry mee and laksa. Ta pao laksa, hokkien mee, chee cheong fan, koay teow ting, and mee goreng. hahaha..madness!

So the weekend was great...food wise. DAMN I"ve been putting on too much weight! I have to start having fingers for dessert! LOL...no worries...I've never done it. But I should right? Hahaha.

So basically there's nothing much to say because I'm running out of time...I need to head back to grab some dinner!!!!

So I will blog soon when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment