It's been a while since I last posted a new entry...
Ahh well, I'm still living the same old boring life. LOL! Ok time for breaking news. I'm leaving my current company end of May and hoping to get a part time job that pays me well for about 2-3 months because I'll be heading to the UK in September. So if any of you lads out there have any "lubang" please do let me know ok?
Basically I've found out what happened to some of my pending problems and it came as a shock to me at first but after a while it was something that would have happen it's just that I didn't think far enough or put enough thoughts to it...DAMN that BLOODY BASTARD! Anyway, sweet revenge is on it's way. I just need to sit back and watch the scene...*sly smile* So you think you're all that? Maybe you are but hey, wake up dude...there ain't a lie that you can keep forever! Besides, I'm not the type of girl you thought I am...don't ever mess with me...you're just asking for a one way ticket to hell dude...so you better watch out cos you don't have any idea at all what I have up my sleeves... since you've got my friends to turn their backs on me...I'll make your ride to hell a lot more worse than that... don't worry so much...you won't die...you'll probably just suffer for a little while. I'm sorry, sometimes you need to learn it the hard way...cos for a pampered child like you who's locked up in a 24 years old body. Oh please, it's time for you to grow up...it's not like you're retarded or sick in the head...right? Or who knows? Maybe you are? Poor thing...you've got the equipments to everything...sad case is you don't know how to use them. Sigh. What a pity. Anyway, I can only wish you good luck. and oh yeah, crying for mummy wouldn't help kiddo!
So, yeah. I just needed to tell that bastard off! He thinks he's all that...and sadly there's A LOT of morons out there who are stupid enough to believe him instead of trying to help a friend. Sigh....so much for a so called friend then. Sometimes, I just can't stand people who are so conservative and judgemental and think that they are the Know-It-All. What's worse is that they are mostly Chinese! One thing peeps, never judge if you don't really know...the real meaning of assume is ASS-U-AND-ME! So please don't do that. It's a very satisfactory thingie, yes I agree. YOu know having to assume something and making everyone see it in your perspective and in the end you got it right...but please, you yourself have your own personality and opinions and character...so please stop judging...you will be surprise that your judgement could be all wrong.
Anyway, enough of my wisdom...Muahahaha. My parents are honeymooning in China...with Uncle Chris and wife and their son. Damn is his son good-looking but errr...damn soft at the same time...one word...WASTED! Hahahahhaa. Sad isn't it that there's so many guys out there yet most of the good looking ones are either gay and rotten...sigh...What is it about the world that we woman don't deserve good-looking guys...who are not gay and not rotten! Hahahhaha.
I'm back in Melaka for the erm...Labour day and Wesak holidays and tomorrow is the Wesak prosession and I'm still thinking to join or not. I'm kinda tired after the REALLY nice weekend! Damn I'm missing it already. So, I'm not sure why I came back...probably I need a break from the Puchong city and the little Oasis back there in IOI resort...it's really sad to be having such a nice place not being able to share it with freinds or someone. Sigh. So here is good I have my baby darling Russ and Bal...haha...someone to just disturb when I feel like it. That's what he's born for anyway! HEhehe...The good thing about having a brother is that you can just say whatever you want about him and he can't do anything about it! Hehe.
I'm planning to go back to my school tmr to visit some of my ex teachers with Ming. That is IF I'll be able to wake up early the next day. Damn I need sleep! Hahaha...Just hope that I don't have to be anyone chauffer tmr. Probably stop by at Skin Food to get some stuff.
I guess that's all I've got to say for now...will blog again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment