welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, December 22, 2008

I know I've been bad. I've abandon this page for way too long...so what happen la? Same excuse yet again...busy and nothing interesting to blog about. Hahaha. Well, I think you don't have to post a new entry everyday. Its not like news is it? Haha.

Anyway, been busy with uni work and all. So much to do so little time and you believe it? Its coming to an end! 2008 is leaving us! OMG....each new year seems to be in a hurry to go somewhere...don't you think? The older I get the faster time seems to fly by. You know why? Cos for some reasons, and God-knows-who...try to fit as many responsibilities to you as possible... So responsibility sucks huh? Well, it doesn't really just that it comes in a package...remember when we were young and we wanted to do this and that or have this and have that but just couldn't? Now we can we just don't want to? Haha. Ironic eh?

So what have I learned? What did 2008 helped me to find about myself or about others? Let me see...I learned how crazy British weather can be...how I should stop procrastinate, how I need to put in more efford, how not to be so gullible, how to smile and just shake off what comes towards me that I don't like, how to be a better liar, how shopping theraphy helps to calm me down, haha...well basically I learned a lot about myself and find more about who I really am. So its a good thing...Anything big? Other than going for a holiday in Switzerland...nothing big...haha. That's the biggest...=D I manage to achieve going on a holiday I paid at my own expense! Yay! That's something big for me.

So 2009...what is my resolutions?
1. Be more patient
2. Be less gullible...trust no one...
3. Stand up for myself...no more being a pushover
4. SAVE MONEY!
5. NO Procrastinating
6. Get dream job
7. Get place to stay
8. Concentrate on uni work
9. Europe trip!
10. MONEY $$$$$$
11. First class honours!!
12. VISIT HOME BY END OF NEXT YEAR!!!


can't think of any at the moment...haha but that's what I have in mind for the moment...=)

So you all should sit back appreciate what 2008 manage to offer you good or bad and then make a list of what you missed and what you want =) Good way to spend your holidays if you're bored! Cheers!!! Merry Xmas to all and a very happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. miss ya lots, sweet pea!!

    have great time around k...upload more pics in facebook too...hehehehe...

    *huggies*

    ReplyDelete