So I'm assuming everyone had a great time. Well at least I hope all of you did. If you didn't, don't dwell on it. Its a new beginning so its not over yet its just started. For those who had a shitty year be glad cos that's the only way you would learn and to those who had a fantastic year, hope that this would be even better =)
I know its quick that last year past by. In fact its been really fast how each year has past by since I was a teenager. I guess once you finish being a kid, you just get more responsibility and time gets meaner and life is just too demanding and you try your best to keep up and because of trying so much you get tired and then you sleep your life away and there...that's why time seems to be passing by so fast. LOL.
For me I take each year as a challenge at the beginning and at the end of it take it all in and thank god for everything I learned hard or easy. Maybe a year sounds really BIG so sometimes I take each day at a time...which works a lot because its not too scary and its easier to handle.
So christmas was great. Though I truly missed home a ton lot, with all the family gatherings and deliciously good food my mother never fail to make each time, I tried my best to enjoy as much as I possibly can. Thanks to my lovely friends and family I've got lots of nice pressies! I love them all, but I'm pretty attached to one right now...guess what it is? Its a teddy bear!!! Hahaah so cute I named it Twinx! Why am I so attached to it? I don't know...probably its the only teddy I get to hug to bed for the past what?...18months?? LOL. Yes, I'm still a kid at heart...but I can't help it...its so cute! Which reminds me I miss my babies back home...
I've got a pair of new leather boots from my mom all the way from China...haven't wear them yet...well I havent' got the right time to anyway. They are lovely though. I also got a new ring from my baby! =) thanks Baby! I love it!!! I got lots of chocolates and 2 perfumes and what else...clothes? LOL. Uh-oh and the scarf and gloves Mama Flor got me! Matches my coat!! Perfect to keep warm ;)
New year was fun this year compared to last because we had steamboat and fireworks!! Oh and we also lighted up lanterns...I love it...its so good...its like letting go all the stress and sadness while wishing for a great new year...I think I will make that a tradition to do it every year and use baloons for my birthday! Hahahaha...What a fantastic way to celebrate! =) Don't you think?
Anyways, I've got about a week left till I start uni again. So I got so much to do! OMG its so scary so I will be staying up late tonight doing it. Its time to start the usual midnight oil burning with lots of caffein and drugs! Hahaha!!
Ok, here are some pictures and videos...enjoy!








No comments:
Post a Comment