Here I was cleaning my room after 2 years trying to sort out some space for the stuff I have and realising how many stuff I left behind everything just brought back memories. Just as I was about to gaze along with my brainwaves back to where that memory lead to my dad came bursting into my room and saying something about the air conditioner (typical I thought...dad is still dad and I had a big smile on my face) Then he continued off with how messy my room is and how it look even worse than a dump...(-__-)" After that came mom who was busy checking out what I'm chucking out...What's wrong with this? Why are you throwing it out? The thing about my mom is she thinks everything has to be kept as long as they in good condition...so I told her yes...but I gotta make space for my other clothes that I actually wear! I like them but I don't think I will ever wear them so whats the point? The thing about us women is we wanna keep everything but then again we don't use it! So I've got this new thing where I don't keep new stuff I just wear them and I give out all my other clothes I know I will never wear again...well at least not often enough...
My room is not like a proper room where I have space to walk about and my bed only holds my pillows and soft toys...duh what else. I'm all about my soft toys...to be honest they are all gifts! So giving them away meaning I don't appreciate what I was given...true? =D
I'm heading down to Singapore again tomorrow. For about 5 days to bring my grandma down...at least this time my bro is coming along so it ain't too bad =D Today i'm going to get some shampoo and stuff...I think I need a list before I forget something.
There is so many things happening that I feel like I don't know what my next step is. I'm not the type to go with the flow I always got to know whats ahead of me....especially when it comes to my carreer! But I guess everything happens for a reason and all I wish is that I will be able to see my family for Chinese New Year next year...when I say family....I meant as a whole...
As promised these are pictures I took in Singapore...and Mango is this cute little Shit zhu my aunt had to dog sit for a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment