welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, December 07, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I'm back in the land where things used to be so familiar and everything seems just right...yes I'm back in homeland...the land where everything is possible..."BOLEH LAND" some might say. My flight back wasn't too bad. 16 hours of flying and waiting and waiting was pretty much entertained by food, drinks and movies! I thank God and whoever that had provided airplanes with televisions and with all the updated and latest movies to choose from. I was so overwhelmed by the options that I decided to not sleep at all because doing the math, if I wanted to watch all the movies I'd missed for the pass 2 years plus I can't watch them all but I can watch as much as I could! But I did fall asleep for a bit cos I was exhausted since I only had like 3 hours of sleep before I boarded my flight. Emirates Air only allowed 30kg of check in baggage and 7 kg of hand baggage but being the typical me I had 35kg of check in baggage and 17kg of hand baggage...so what did you think happened? Nope I didn't manage to flirt my way through checking in since it was a bitch as usual so I had to re-pack...what else did you think I could have done? Yes it was horror but I was so lucky that 3 of my lovely friends turned up at the airport to see me off...how sweet! It is good to feel appreciated =D So one of them helped out and will send me the stuff I had to leave behind...obviously by ship so it won't reach me till like after Chinese New Year next year. So I guess I will have to wait.

Well by the time I touched down I was still ill and coughing like I had TB or something. So I was trying so hard to hold back every urge of coughing and then I realised KLIA had this thermal scan shit...I freaked out obviously because 1. I don't know what this shit can detect and 2. If it did detected that I'm coughing I will be fucking detained and send for isolation! Hell no will I deal with that now that I finally made it home after 2 fucking years being away! But I was lucky and I guess thermal means detecting if you had a fever...so then I got to baggage claim and waited what seems like forever to a point that I thought my baggage was lost or stolen! Then again, I panic quite fast so I did find my bag in the end so it was all good. But the minute I got out the gate I felt the gush of heat that i never felt before! Well I know what you're thinking I've been living my entire life in Malaysia what do I mean when I said I never felt it before innit? The thing is...I think Malaysia started to warm up even more since the past 2 freaking years! Global warming sure did show a massive change. Sigh...

I did manage to meet up with a few of my friends. I didn't manage all =( but I guess once you start working, your life schedule kinda revolves around work and sleep...so I guess it was kinda hard to get yourself to meet an old friend. But I am hoping to catch up with a lot more so hopefully time and day would permit that.

Now that I'm home and with the family crisis going on...its not much about relaxing really and things in Malaysia are so expensive you really wish you were still earning pounds!! So yes part of me really wish I was still back in the UK and part of me wish to go back...then again I feel the fear of being all so lonely again...So what should I do? I can bump around and search for free lance job or I could get a job in Singapore and work my ass off like there's no tomorrow or I could work in Malaysia and we like the "frog in boiling water" or I could take a year off learning Mandarin...so which is which?? I'm so lost and confused...I have yet to re-do my resume and portfolio and print it out and I'm so running out of $$$$ Can someone teach me the art of survival and yet I can actually do what I wanna do?? Or maybe I think the solution to this problem is to get my thoughts right and actually KNOW what I wanna freaking do!

So yea, this is what I'm up to at the moment...I have a busy schedule I'm not sure what is coming and yet its not really that busy....Contradicting? Well, isn't my life always that way?

I'm in Singapore for the moment, will be heading back tomorrow night but will be back here again on Friday...hoping to meet up with more friends and till I get myself sorted I will update again...

PS. Pictures will be uploaded soon once I get back home to Toshy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment