welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Public Toilets with random stuff

The tap water was running when I got to the sink...I wonder which moronic asshole had forgotten to turn it off or had just decided to let the water run. So I washed my hands, turn the tap off and dried my hand on my jeans. After using Dyson's super blade hand dryer in my previous university, I never go back to normal hand dryers. I would love a paper towel but there was none provided in this disgusting public loo. I keep asking myself what is it about Malaysians and Singaporeans that they can't seem to keep their public toilet clean? Was it the uneducated community or was it just a habit? Being in an Asian country, you can never get away with a dry clean toilet. Even if you happen to come across a clean toilet, it is wet. Would you agree if I said toilets should be as clean as anywhere or any part of the building? But then again, some kitchens are equally disgusting. I guess trying to maintain a clean loo is (in Malaysian and Singaporean terms)...really DIFFICULT!

So I'm in Singapore. There's nothing much to see here besides the whatchamacallit, AMAZING night safari or well the none other famous shopping place, Orchard. So I'm bored now!! Oh well, at least tonight I'll be heading to Clark Quay for some drinks!!! YAY! =D
I'm starting to be VERY agitated about the fact I'm not having ANY damn income! I need a job and I need one soon! If only CNY would come so much sooner and my god mom would come back sooner too then I can go back to the UK earlier!! Cos I will have to unpack, find a job and all that would cost time! Sigh...I know I'm crazy being so eager to get a job but when you are in need of $$$$ your would be too!!
At the same time, I'm actually glad to be in Msia to meet my friends that I haven't seen for such a long time and family members too. Oh and I'm waiting in vain for my bloody boxes to reach me from the UK!!! Arghhhh I gotta give them a call once I get back to Msia tmr....
Anyways...just some updates...going back to the UK in March...have I mention that? LOL....till I get back to Toshy...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:43 pm

    believe thankfully strong jnicholson rather outdoors finalised comics bachelors vlpo unewkirk
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete