Time is golden...time is one funny thing don't you think? You either can't seem to have enough of it or sometimes you just want skip the waiting part...which is still time wasted altogether. So if only time works in a way where you can choose and arrange time the way you want it...for example...you need to wait for something or someone and you can literally take the time and say i'll use it later to meet my friends so we can stay on longer...hold on do I make sense to you? LOL Probably not..nevermind my mind is full of imagination clutter...
I've been home for the past two months now...am I happy? You can bet your ass I am...I'm so happy I'm starting to mold myself back into my comfort zone. So much I am feeling kinda reluctant to leave home now. But I do miss the UK. I miss the time when I was in uni, when I was holidaying and when I was working. I usually only remember the good times...but being back home has made me so dependent and everything seems so much easier and happier! I love having my brother with me, someone u know you can count on to kill boredom and I have my friends not forgetting my baby RUSS!! Again....you can never have the best of both worlds...
Chinese New Year was a blast!! No doubt about that...The family reunion was one memory that is worth cherishing! =) Meeting up friends was another amazing thing...after watching the movie, Valentine's Day...it made me wonder...should you really marry your best friend? But what if things wouldn't work out? Where would you go or who would you go to? Cos you usually go to your best friend for comfort right? Love is so overrated...don't you think?
Time is ticking....we should live like we're dying....cherish each memory and seize each moment...you only live life once...do it like Nike does.....JUST DO IT ;)
Over and out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment