welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh wow...I've just realised how long its been since I last posted a new post on here. No excuses...just didn't had anything to talk about.

Let me give you a brief update on my whereabouts since my last post.
  • I had to say goodbye to my job in London 
  • Also had to say goodbye to London
  • Was idle for about 7 months back home in Malaysia
  • Had a freelance job designing a beauty salon
  • Ended a relationship
  • Found a job in Singapore as planned
I've been asked many a time to why I left London! Well, honestly it was my dream to be working in London! I got a job as an assistant architect. It wasn't what I was looking for really but it did offer me the experience I needed at that point in time. I love the place and the people was nice. It was quite hard to say goodbye after working with them for over a year. The tax rate was definitely way too sumptuous and it was pretty hard trying to make a living out of what I've been paid and how much it cost to be living there. Plus the weather was just not very kind and it gets pretty lonely too. But all that aside, I do love London. I love it even more during the summer. Its just hard to have all that awesomeness and not have someone to share it with.

Sometimes I wonder why I wanted all that in the first place? Then I recalled that I had a totally different picture in my head before it all happened. That's why we shouldn't get too hyped up about something you have no idea how it would turn out. I myself don't deal with disappointment well.

At one point in time, I felt so down and upset about everything that was going on in my life. I felt like I was useless and my life was getting no where. It hurts to know that my career was not moving on either! I worked so hard and I ended up being a failure. But all of a sudden, that voice inside me spoke up and told me I had to do SOMETHING! So yea I started sending out applications to get a new job and from then on everything kinda fall into place. It wasn't easy but thank God I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now =)

Work is going well and I'm loving it! Finally working at an interior firm. Yay! good bosses, nice colleagues and my friends are working nearby!

Despite all that has happened, I guess its for the best and I'm totally loving my life now! =) Its a brand new chapter!

Oh well, that's all I've got to say for now, will blog again soon this weekend with pictures hopefully!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment