welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zsa + Claire

If you're round and about in Singapore and love live music...you should totally check out Zsa and Claire!

They play on:
Tuesdays from 9.30pm - 12.45am at Acid Bar, Peranakan Place (Somerset)
Thursdays from 8.30pm - 11.45pm with Charmaine Pelaez at Beer Market, Clark Quay
and
Fridays from 9.30pm - 12.45am at Still Bar, 22 Demsey Rd (The Old Oosh)

Here's some videos of them playing...


I stumbled upon Zsa's voice when I was walking back from a bar along Peranakan Place with Sharon and followed her voice into Acid Bar...I have to say I'm totally in love with her voice!! Have a listen and I'm sure you would too...Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment