So I've made my brother buy me the Hunger Games Trilogy for Christmas, and to my surprised, he really did! I guess I don't give him enough credits that he deserves. But I'm glad he did!
I just finished the first book and I'm already into the second. I've watch both movies but I always believe in the books! I'm really drawn to Katniss's character. She reflects so much of myself. I could be her easily but then again, probably less tough. I'm not fit enough to hunt! But I very well would love to handle a bow and arrow!
She's so clumsy with the words she say, so egoistic, easily angered, very much like me and she feels useless when she's being taken care of. Just reminds me of myself a lot! I guess that's why my brother said its a book that would suit me well. Come to think that numbnut brother of mine could read me so well.
But yes, its been a a while since I had someone's arm around me that I could truly trust and that truly cared.
No comments:
Post a Comment