Been working for the pass few days...kinda tiring...aches my legs. Dad says it's because i'm unfit...yeah I know bu well I enjoy working there tho...the free food I get...yum yum! hehe the lagsana taste great and the ice cream...yummy! Well I can never stay long on this job because i'll soon be a big fat pig! I'm trying to lose those fats here u noe?
Today is my off day till saturday...tmr I'm going out for christmas and birthday shopping with mom I hope I can find something...there's like nothing much here to buy u noe? its so hard wen u need to buy someone something but u really got no idea wat they want.
Tmr I'll be going for a movie with a friend...I hope it's a nice movie...Can't remember what the title is...haha will ask him again later..
Today two of my dogs woke me up...wic is quite unusual because Ben usually don't only OJ does...then I woke up and had lunch...mom cooked my fav curry chic and then we went out for facial and then dropped by at grandma's place and my lil' cousin, Marcus showed me his lil' tumb which got caught in between the doors and was badly hurt..poor thing he was soaking it in ice water...then we spend bout 10 minutes there and took off the purpose of going was to get mom's letter...then we came home and took the dogs for a walk and then we went out for dinner at my fav "si hum" place...hehe and the fish balls are delicious..
that's about it holiday is kinda relaxing i should say and i'm enjoying every part of it...=)
but most of all I'm missing all my friends...especially Rozy, Vic and my best friends back in mlk...I havent seen them yet...oh except for lesley who promised to call but still havent!!
No comments:
Post a Comment