welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

How long has it been since i last blog? Haha Anyway, I'm just back from my few days trip to Penang and KL.

Wow What a terrible timing to be in Penang. Was there on the same day the Tsunami occured...just too bad I was a little late so I kinda missed the whole scenario. I was watching The Day After Tomorrow on the way there and when I reached my cousin called me up to tell me not to go to Gurney and Batu Feringgi beacause it's jammed and flooded...I said ok and looked out at the sky...boy damn it's hot did it rain this morning I thought to myself...so I told my aunt Josephine who's driving and she was as curious as I was...but still we kept on till we reached our hotel. We stayed in hotel Continental...the one in town instead of the usual one in Batu Feringgi with the beach. Kinda dissapointed for my bro and me tough cos the beach is like what we were there for. But anyway after putting of our lagguage we went for Ice Kacang and food in Soto Lane...then the newpaper guy came yelling...it's the chinese newspapers...they have it print like i don't know how many hours a time so my grandfather bought 1...the front page was a big picture of the round about in Gurney Drive...it was flooded and it looked like as if a storm came or something. I couldn't read Chinese so I got my grandfather to translate it...He told me that it's a big strom. But hey he didn't say Tsunami....so my cousin read the paper and told us exactly what it said...I was in owe...I mean what?? Now?? Why now of all time?? Why why?? Our plan was to spend the whole night at the beach BBQ' away!! It's all gone no more plans...it sucks...but then I felt pity for those who lost their houses and life!

Then my other cousin called and told us that there was a mini-tsunami in Penang. He told me to log on the net on CNN to know more. But well I was busy eating away. haha...so later we went to visit our relative whose house was erm just 10 meters oway from the beach...Wow her backyard was covered with only MUD! it was gross! Thank god that she was fine and her house wasn't damage...wierd but true...her neighbours' house were flooded tho...Then we went to the nearby Temple....wow...the whole place was empty! NO more temple it was just the roof and the pole holding it...scary and the rocks from the sea actually were washed up...people's houses were swimming pools...and dead fishes everywhere...I did got some pictures tho...but not good...cos the police and reporters were chasing us away...if only i was there earlier I could have gotten a video or pic and I could sell them to the news or the papers! wat a waste! Then on the road that was by the beach, there were 'sampan' on the road! and the cars on the roof! wow badly damage I tell you. It was blocked..i mean the road but i told my aunt to tell the police man we live in there so he let us in..hehe. For Gurney it's nothing muc damaged only the roundabout...the wall kinda fall off...the rest was MUD...cars had a new coating of MUD people was having the fashion of wearing mud-clothes...the whole road was covered with mud...That's about it...I'll post the pics I have soon...

Anyway if it wasn't for Sumatra whole island...Malaysia will probably gone...as in nothing left...it's because of Sumatra we were protected and saved. I mean look at Indonesia now...Acheh...the dead bodies were just being pushed by Bulldozer to a big hole and covered up..that's how they burried them...there were too many of them and they started to stink! Poor people how about Sri Lanka and India? badly damaged and those small island that no one have gotten any news from...the deaths are more then the one on 911..God's getting agrier...is the end of world coming? we'll let us just pray for those who died and lost their families and friends...peace to all and hope the new year will be a better one...May the angels sing for all around the world and make peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment