welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm finally back in Malaysia. Gosh damn is it so HOT here! I'm so used to the wheather in Hong Kong...I think because I can't stand the heat here. Or maybe it's just Malacca I realise KL is so much cooler I dunno.

OK lets start with what I've been through in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is great! Really...most of all the wheather. Hehe. It's like no sweat and cool all day long except for certain days when there's the sun and you're under it. But still if the wind blows you'll still feel the coldness...unlike in Malaysia you know what I mean? Oh yeah and the sea food??? WOW it's sooo superb! There's so many kinds of it you dunno which one to choose and mind you each of them are so fucking fresh! They are all still alive...looking at them is like being underwater with them you know what I mean? hehe. They actually sell their sea food in this little boat and people from above will look at them and buy them it's really weird but interesting. And their sea water is clear...not crystal clear but soo much much more cleaner than the one in Malaysia...

Oh yeah and there are dogs everywhere!!! It's like paradise for me to see so many kinds of dogs which I've only seen in pictures before. I did took some pictures of them but unfortunately I havent get the memory card reader yet...so I'll have to wait till I get it to post it here.

The food there...erm as a very very picky eater I didn't enjoy it much...except for one the American Club buffet brunch? Wow there's just too much to eat there...there's actually this private room just for desert!! and I had 2 lobsters...which i was forced to eat...I was so full and there's so many other fod to try...I didn't make it to try all of them tho...sad eh? but still I enjoyed it...=) because I was having chinese like what everyday there and the food are like the same so it's like for a change that's why I was happy...oh yeah I also enjoyed the last dinner where we had vietnamise food...yum yum! Oh yeah the food there....it'c fucking expensive...because the rent there is expensive...weird eh? why make the rent so expensive?? oh yeah and the MC D there has salads!!! Why don't they have it here eh? oh yeah and they have super size...I mean they used to until this erm Super Size Me movie came out...I think it's the Stupidest movie ever...hey Mc D is here but it didn't ask anyone to eat it 3 times a day 30 days a week did they? get a life!!! nobody is asking anyone to do so...so if you're so fucking fat please it's not because of Mc D...

Anyway back to my story...oh yeah and I when up to The Peak...there's this Ripleys Believe it or Not thingie...so I went in...It's RM 50 per person...It's great but scary...never go in there alone! ok and there's also a wax museum where all the celebrity is there...but hell with the price so I didn't go in... the breeze was so cold but I like it...and the view was terrific! hehe.

Oh yeah and did I tell you they have this erm Octopus card? This card is like erm our touch and go but it can be use for soooo many many things...the bus, the tram, the MTR which is the underground train that goes through the sea!!! yes great eh and you can use it in any McD outlets and Watson outlet...cool eh? you'll just have to top up your card and that's it...Malaysia should definitely make one like this here too...oh yeah and the double decker bus...why can't they have it here in Malaysia>?? It's prectical...so that we don't have to squeeze everytime we wanna take the bus...

Shopping is great...love it as I always do...hehe oh yeah it was so coinsidence that when I was there the Body Shop was having this Body Butter promotion and it cost RM30 per tub...and they had Melon Flavour!! heheh

Oh yeah Hong Kong people? Most of them are rude...there's this sales girl she came up to me and handed me a flyer telling me in cantonese that it's for you free...so I took it and it was this whitening cream thing and I as usual don't give a fuck bout stuff like this. Then she said something I didn't get so I went like HUH? and she then asked me in English...can you speak chinese? and I said no which is half true because the cantonese there is so much diff from here...and you know what she did? she snatch the flyer off my hand and turned away... What a BITCH!! but well I pity her for that...

The public toilets here are so clean they are always dry and they provide paper in each cubicle!!! cool eh if only the toilets here are as clean and prviding haha...

China in the other hand sucks...I went with this tour and all of them are grannies and stuff you know what I mean? and all they did was bring us to buy more tea leaves and more tea leaves...and you know what? I'm now a tea leave expert...haha I know what's the name of the tea leaves once I drink it...it's not like I wanted to...haha

The toilet there sucks!!! imagine there;s no door to the cubicle and it's disgusting!!!! seriously looking at it makes u wanna puke!

They brought us sight seing and told us the whole history about it....and as u know i'm so not about history I didn't give a fuck about it..=)

Basically I enjoyed my stay in Hong Kong but not in China...so I guess that's it...ask me more if you wanna know ok? =) gotta go get my room clean it's still so messy..haha...or maybe i'll be watching friends...heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment