Finally I have some time on my own to write something here.
Yeap, you guessed it right. I've just finished with another interim. Phew. Glad that has pass. But well it's not the final yet. So this means I still have time to do it right. THANK God the whole of next week is a holiday. This means I'll have time to finish up with the other assignments I still have like the model I need to come up with for Drawing class, the detail drawing of I'm not sure what for that stupid Technical Studies, Time Line for History...gotta do research for that and Auto Cadd...sheesh...that's a lot of work to do. I really have to get started soon.
I'll be going back to Malacca tmr. Will be meeting mum in Park Royale tmr morning so that we can do some shopping before we go back to Malacca. I wanna get the latest version of Auto Cadd and Archi Cadd. Maybe try to find the 3D Max programme too. With mom around I got someone to pay my stuff for...hehehehe.
Oh I just can't wait to see Russ and Nikita! Omg! I haven't seen her yet! I'm so excited. Oh yeah Bel will be joining me back home! This is great! I'll bring her to Jonker Walk then have the "ice" My favourite! hehe. Oh then I'll bring her for some shopping on Sunday before we head back home here. I hope all will go well then =)
Mom will be going to Korea on Sunday for a week so I'll be able to use her car. This is great cos it's easier for me to get around. Need to go find those materials for my design sample board and to buy those stuff I need for the Model making.
It's been a rough semester for me. I've learnt alot of lessons tru my stupid mistakes and all. Sigh...there are things I want to put in here but then again it's too public. I wish I could talk to someone about it but then again I don't know if I really want to...Lol...ok we shall not talk about then.
I guess I'll go take a rest. I'm so tired. Need to go pick someone up later anyway. will blog again soon =)
No comments:
Post a Comment