Wow...
I've been THAT busy? LOL. Yeah, haven't got the time to reply mails too...sigh.
I've got too many assignments to handle at the same time...how stupid can LUCT be? Bad organizing on the assignments dateline! Anyway it's not like thay care...they just want our money!
So...I'm done with group assignments...I'm left with the individual assignments...thank god.
Nothing much about me to say. I'm the same old Ashley. Yes Desmond the same old me! Believe it ok? LOL. What's with my msn nick? Everyone's asking me that...saying that I can read chinese now? LOL. I wish! But well no I can't but I'm memorizing them so I can actually read a word or 2...hehe. Basically my msn nick is dedicated to my crush. Yeah I'm always having crushes where they can't like me back. You know what I mean? LOL. And no Desmond, I won't be telling him about it. I mean are you mad? Haha. Things might change...
Oh yeah! My cousin Lynn is getting married next year in July...and she said that all her girl cousin wil be her bridesmate and flower girl....lol she only got me and Li Yen...anyway...what I'm trying to say here or am excited about is that I'll be able to design my own evening dress!!! OMG I can't wait! But well the colour is going to be chilli red...of all colour. lol. But well as long as i get to design it...hehe..
well...i gues that's al for now...ntg much to say except if u wanna here about how my boring assignments came about...lol...
will blog soon....as soon as i finish my finals that's rite...
No comments:
Post a Comment