welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Parents are now in Korea having their honeymoon. The trip back home was fine. Though there were some quarrels with mom and dad. As usual. I don't understand why but everytime I go back home I'll ALWAYS end up quarreling with my parents without fail. *SIGH*

Anyway, met mom at Park Royale then we went shopping. I wanted to get myself a prper speaker since mine is spoilt. I can't listen to my music loud...I mean loud enough for me. So we end up quarelling. But then again. Maybe she's right. Maybe I don't need a speaker. Maybe I should just live with the one I have now. I mean I won't die with it right? She's got her point anyway. I feel bad now that we had that silly quarrel. Anyway, she's nice enough to buy me clothes. I should be thankful and greatful about that right? She loves me that much. I have to oepn my sight of persepctive more widely to realise what I have and appreciate them.

Shopping was fine. Bel and mom get along well...which was great! =) We finish shopping at about 6 something then we headed back to Malacca. We reached at about 8pm. Then we had dinner at Heritage...a Nyonya restaurant. Which I think is really NOT nice at all...but dad insisted so what can I say right? After dinner I brought Bel to Jonker walk. She enjoyed I hope. And then we went for Amote. It was great! I mean I'm so thankful to have a true friend. I really love her! Someone I can depend on and all...Thanks Bel! Thank you so much for accompanying me back home. I'm sorry if you had a bad time...or not what u expected. Honestly, I'm never a good host. So I hope you'll forgive me for the quarrels I had with my parents. But I really do hope you enjoyed the shopping time we had. I really enjoyed the time we spent together shopping. =)

Anyway, I finally get to meet Nikita, Russ little sister. Wow she look so much like Russ but she has this female look! It makes alot of difference you know? Lol. She has pinkish nose and lips. I really love her. She's so adorable and CUTE!! KAWAII NE!! Haha. I wanted to bring her along here for a week. But my grandfather said that Marcus will be crying and all...damn it...why must he be so selfish?? It's not like I'm kidnapping her or anything. But then again,(putting myself in his shoes) I would be sad too if someone would to come and borrow my puppy...sigh...I'm just glad and grateful that at least I had sometime with her and manage to bath her and play with her for that little while. It's better then nothing at all...

We came back home at about 6.30pm that day and reached here at about 7.30pm...wow an hour ride!! lol. It's my first time driving all the way back here so I'm not sure if driving 120km/hour is consider speeding. hehe. But well when we reached home we went to Wings Cafe in Puchong for a drink with my god brother and man yee. I was so washed out by then so I'm not very sure exactly what happened there. I was so tired because I haven't gotten enough sleep the days back. I slept there tho...after tat I drove back home and when straight to bed. The next day we went to 1 Utama because Paul wanted to go shopping. Thanks so much for the dinner Pual, I haven't eaten sushi for like 5 months. =) Thanks ALOT!!! Love ya! Muaks! After that we went to a fun fair. It was nice because the last fun fair I went too was like 11 years ago. And that was with my family...It just brought back memories. I was wondering where have that guy who was my dad at that time went to. The one that help me up the ferris wheel, sat with me on the merry go round and the one that helped to get me prizes on those ball throwing games and all. I wondered why my dad, now has grown to be a much different person. Or is it me that is different? Who is it to blame? Me? or him? Or nobody? Now he's like a total stranger to me. Someone I really don't know. I really don't know what I should do now. Is it too late for me to realise this? Is there anything I could do to bring the father I used to know back? Maybe I should write him a letter and then give it to him when I see him.

Ok back to the story at the fun fair. Paul manage to win a nemo soft toy. Ian wanted to try his luck on the Lucky Numbers. I guess luck wasn't on his list. He had to say good bye to the giant teddy bear hangging there waiting for someone lucky enough to bring it home...poor Ian. But well we didn't manage to reach home before 12 so we had to wish Paul Happy Birthday in the car. We then sang him a birthday song and brought the cake into his room. Thanks to mom for baking that cake! It was delicious as usual. Then me and Bel gave him his presents. I hope he had a great countdown for his birthday. If you didn't, I'm really sorry but Bel and I already tried our very best to make you happy. =)

I woke up today at about 2pm. Then cleaned up and ironed my clothes. Then I wanted bleach for my white spegetti that had some pink stained on it. I still can't figure out how it got stained and from which clothes of mine. But well, I had to go to Giant to get the bleach because today's a public holiday and the stores outside are not open. So Bel, Paul and I went grocery shopping. We had KFC for dinner then we headed back home and Pual went striaght to bed. I guess he didn't had enough of rest last night. Then I continued with my moive,Man on Fire. I watched this movie because Dakota Fanning was in it. I love her! She's like one of the best young actress in the world. This was a great movie. I cried in the end because I was so touched with what her body guard had gone through just to safe her live. It made me think about so many things in life.
So here I am writing my blog. Feeling kinda depressed. But then again I told myself that I shouldn't be. Because I have everything I need. Or do I? I'm not so sure. At the moment I miss someone. And I wonder if that someone miss me too. But then again I wonder if that someone even bother to think about me. Sigh...I hate it when this happens. When someone means so much to me. I hate it because usually that someone will never return that much care and all...this is getting too personal so I'm going to stop here. Need to bleach my clothes and wash them. Till then do tag on my tag board and give me some advice or talk you thoughts I should know. Thanks in advance! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment