welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sometimes I wonder...

How can someone, a girl especially...make up stories like you know telling people that they are a couple...with their crush when the truth is they are not? Isn't that embarrassing?? I mean for the girls and women community...and when everyone knows the truth you're just going to humiliate yourself? Why make yourself a clown? I seriously don't get it. Some girls are just making themself so...trashy....worthless....it's really a pity.

I spent my whole day cracking my head about the stupid english report...and my laundry...lol. There's just too much to fuss on about the report...there's too many unnecessary stuff to be included... sigh..I'm starting to hate my lecturer...lol.

I had dinner with Bel, Paul and Ian...and I found out that Ian IS Adeline's ex BF! I mean that's what everyone thought but the truth is he was NEVER. He just told us that...yikes... Anyway...we found out alot of other stuff...lol...I enjoyed the gossip session we had..haha...

Just a short post...to release some stress...lol...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 am

    you're not alone. i'm a girl and yet there are times i really can't understand why some girls do the things they do. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a girl, so I probably won't understand that much. Maybe... just maybe that they're telling other gals not to touch their crushes.

    Most LUCT lecturers really deserve to be hated, IMO. Some on my lecturers look as if they have no interest in teaching

    ReplyDelete