welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, July 08, 2006

I went to this PAM expo in KL Convention Centre yesterday. My boss asked Bel and me to go saying that we could learn something from it. So we did. We need to register and stuff but we later realised that we had to be in a company to be able to get in...No students allowed...not till Saturday and Sunday... but luckily Bel's brain was functioning better than mine at that moment and she said that we were trainees and our Boss sent us there...which was all true...and why the fuck didn't I think about that? It's kinda weird that lately my brain seems to be functioning not at it;s normal pace. Anyway, we manage to get in and we even got our own name tag that also has out company's name on it...haha it might sounds stupid but both Bel and I were really proud of it...haha...ok I know it's lame but it was really fun...maybe all the while I was being treated like a kid and now that I was like one of the adults...I mean being treated like one was really great. The exhibition was nice...loads of new materials and a few high-tech equipments...the best thing I came across with was the InteriCadd programme...very sufficient...easy to use and damn it fucking real! And it's fast! All you need to do is drawing the plan and the rest of it is taken care of...it's like drag and drop it's that easy! But problem is it cost like 9000bucks! haha.
There was this butt washing device I saw...I've seen it in a few houses before and tried using it...to me it's kinda weird...for Bel it was her first time and she think it was incredible...having a machine to wash ur butt...I've also heard of this device helping you to insert and taking out tampons....obviously for ladies only...and that's even worse!! I don't if it was a joke or that bloody device is out there for sale and it's for real but anyway the thought of it is GROSS! It's like having a device that you just sit there and it will give you a squeiky clean bath or something...I don't know maybe the fact that I need a device to clean myself kinda creeps me out...maybe it's only good for people who are that lazy and that gross...haha.

A few days ago I had a chat with Bel and I know very well that we a both really different. She was telling me about her mom and her family how exactly things are and stuff. Which makes me realised how lucky I am. I also did imagine if I were to be in her shoes...I'll probably won't be able to accept the fact. She's strong, and that's something I'm really amazed with. I have a mom who will give me anything I want if I ask nicely or brainwash her into it. A mom who's worried about me every 24/7 though I know it's kinda irritating sometimes but that shows how much she really care for me and the fact that she feels really sad when we argue and stuff...makes me know how much I mean to her. I know how much my mom loves me and I love her the way she is...there's alot of her weird and over board attitude that my brothers and I have to put up with but that's what made her HER...I'm sure there's a hoard of things she hope I can change too but it all takes time to realise the mistake or the bad habits you've been living with all you life it's kinda hard to make a change and by that I don't mean that you CAN'T...it just take time.

Quick word for Bel, I'm not angry...don't be silly. I know I was in the wrong the last time I argued with my mom. I came up with all those excuses to defend myself and stuff...but as usual it's all not strong or solid enough to prove my point...btw always happen if I'm argueing with Victor...need to remind myself...THAT! haha...ok back to my point. There's alot of things that you often say that I NEVER like listening to. I just don't want to because it's either againts my whole rule of life or my fact or whatsoever...but it's good to have you around to make me realise what mistake I'm doing...it's always hard to accept the mistakes you do and to admit it is something even harder...I'm glad you are there to tell me things I need to hear..though I hate to hear it...Only true friends tell you the truth and you are one of them...I'm very happy and glad to have you Bel...so don't worry ok? =)

Oh there's something I learn from a story and I wanna share it with everyone...

Growing Older is MANDATORY, Growing up is OPTIONAL...there's a huge difference between growing up and growing older. I mean anybody can grow older but that doesn't take any talent or ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding the oppurtunity in change. The advice is HAVE NO REGRETS. The elderly usually don't have regrets for what they did, but rather for the things they did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets. "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." We do not stop playing because we are old, we grow old because we stop playing. The secrets to staying young is being happy and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have to many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it. God promisses a safe landing, not a calm pessage. Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

So that's the nice story I wanna share...=) Hope you enjoyed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment