I finally came to the last day of my work...it's kinda weird. You know that I won't be going back there to work anymore... When I left yesterday I was kinda relucntant and sad although I know very well I'll be going back there to visit anytime I want.
Anyway, I will be going back home to Melaka tmr night and then spend like another 2 days then on Wednesday I'll be going to Penang to have all the fun that I've been looking forward to like since a year ago...Yay! I hope it will all be great! I miss all my family and my cousins! I so wanna give all of them a really huge hug when I see them.
Now I have to come out with a report of my work place and a log book of all the projects I handled during my training and a diary...URGHH there's so many things to do yet so little time and they all seem so tidius! I still got packing to do! and cleaning! I kinda feel like I'm always cleaning...lol..but well that's me I like it clean...except for certain things there's an exception to it...lol
So basically I'm kinda looking forward for the new semester...MY LAST! Haha...but I know it's going to be really very time consuming, it's going to be really tough and all that and I'm kinda scared a little as I know that I'm going to be alone and I don't know if I'll have any friends and if I do will I have any problem with them and all...it's really scary. Last night when I was thinking about it I kinda cried a little. Makes me sound like I'm so idiot or smtg but then again, I really wish there's someone here with me that I can depend on you know like someone to give me a hug and tell me I'll come out great in the end and to tell me everything will be ok and stuff...but whatever it is...I'm ready to face it and whatever it takes I'm going to go all the way...I know my angels will always be there for me =)
Everything seems to be moving so fast now and it's like there's no time for everything. It's kinda wierd that time flies so fast when you get older...I mean it flies even faster...I kind feel it that way though.
I guess that's about it for now...the next time I post another blog I'll be back from a wedding and family reunion and a really great time at the beach hahaha...I just don't hope to get all tan...or worse sun burn!
So see ya till then will post up nice new pictures though =)
No comments:
Post a Comment