welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New template!

Everything seems to be going great now. I'm just left with one problem - getting rid of Fitness First! LOL.

Anyway, I feel so much like home now. I finally have peace. Though I have peace I seem to feel like I don't have enough time for myself. Like there's so many things I wanna do but I don't have the time. Everyday I wake up I go to work and by the time I come back it's time for bed. It's not like I don't like working but I miss being at home doing my stuff. Next Friday will be my last day at work...it's kinda sad to be leaving. Rosalind is like a mother, a friend and also a really nice boss to me. Though I know I will still see her after this I feel really reluctant.

I'll be heading home on the 16th to Malacca and then I'll be heading north to Penang for the wedding on the 19th! I can't wait! I'm soo excited about it...actually I'm more excited about seeing all my cousins once again after such a long time. The only problem I'm worried about it who is going to help me start my car everyday when I'm not around...

There's alot I wanna say but I kinda need to head to bed now...It's almost 4am!! I have work to do tomorrow...

Oh yeah finally got my template changed...Nice? =)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment