welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been a week since I last came back from my holiday! Of course, college had already started for a week already. Starting tmr it will be week 2. That was fast...

Anyway, about my whole trip. I had a great time! The reunion was great! Had fun, with barbeque by the beach and playing pepsi cola! Also the water snakes and also the rocks! I love the apartment, the sound of the waves even when I'm sleeping. I can't imagine if we all really stayed in that 3 apartments...it would be really hard...but definitely a lot of fun! We stayed at the Stella Maris Apartment. We booked 3 apartments. I shared my room with Jie jie Catherine and Rosemary. We had pillow talks at night and also conference...lol and waking people in the morning and uncle burgers!! Teasing and all...it was fun! The wedding was great if that CJ didn't have to ruin it...but then again with her around and we still manage to have fun! The lobster was good and I manage to get my butt up the stage to make a speech! LOL. We all had a great time dancing and then later we all trash the newly weds big suite whoa....it was soo huge man!! Bigger than the apartment I'm living in right now!! They had a sitting area, a welcoming area, 2 bathrooms, a bar, a dining and a bedroom!! and not forgetting such a huge balcony man! It was nice! We took pictures laugh and talk and got drunk but as always I never did get myself drunk LOL. I got the poloroid camera from Jie jie Lynn...Thanks jie! and she also gave me a D&G watch! So nice of her! After the wedding we went to Redang! So sad that most of the corals are dead...if nobody do something about it there wouldn't be anymore corals and nice fishes anymore!!! =( But we had a great time! I manage to feed the sharks and fishes, saw a carb, the morray eel, the giant grupa, cuttlefish, sea cucumber, christmas tree and lots more...what i didn't manage to see was the clown fish, dolphin, killer whale, turtle...and mermaid!! LOL...and I wanted to see a sea hourse as well!! though I had burns on my back...and it looks really ugly now and the only part of me that's fair is my butt and my boobs...looks really weird...

Anyway, I lost my bikini bottom....some sick bastard stole it!! I love my bikini soo much!! That idiot will pay!!! Besides that, we had a nice game of jengga haha...we all had a great time there in Redang! We had nice water games in the pool and all...Will post the pics soon...

It all seems soo short!! I wish my cousins were all still here! I can't wait to see them again! I hope the next time we meet will be in Hong Kong next year and we can all go to Disney land!! yay! I will safe up from now on...or at least go for Jason and Jess's wedding...I hope I will be able to safe enough for that...=)

Anyway, college is ok...got 5 subjects...so I think I should be able to handle them. I get Wednesdays off...and if I can handle my time properly I will get some freelance job from my boss!! =) So hope all is well...and will blog again soon... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment