Just came back from college. I'm feeling much better now...getting used to the situation I'm in now...alone seems to be quite fine. I can concentrate more on my works and stuff...it's not so stressful...haha. Really. Besides, I can have more time doing stuff I love doing like watching a movie or downloading songs and chatting and sleeping...haha.
So far so good, will drop by office tmr to pay Bel, Yose and of cos Ros a visit and discuss about the project I'll be doing. Hope it will help... At the moment I have to look up on any issues of the world and find journals on it and stuff...and also to look for a building to look on the fixtures and joints and sketch at least 10 of it. Sounds like I've got work to do...so this means I won't be too lonely or bored.
At the moment I think I wanna take a nap...then get up and start work.
Oh yeah I saw that idiot in college on the way back to the car...gosh...I wish I didn't...I don't know why but I seem to dislike him alot!! I might even use the word hate. It's weird how someone can be so close to your heart and end up being the person you hate so much eh?
Anyways, enough about my ramblings. I'll post soon when I find the time or something interesting to ramble upon...hehe...till then take care and hope you enjoyed the pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment