Wow it's been more than a month since I last posted a new entry eh? Well, I'm busy that's the only explaination to that right? LOL.
College is ok...busy as always now I'm back to my usual less sleep less food and more work and work. Haha Though it's hectic and all I'm glad it's all coming to an end soon but then again I think I will miss college life altogether. I don't know I really want to experience college life overseas but then again MONEY is a problem. Thinking of getting a bank loan or something. Then again...it's not so easy. So far my plan is to work first and then think about that later. I don't know...at the moment I'm thinking on how am I to come out with RM5000 to go for Jason's wedding and if I start working I will have to pay for my own rent and own bills and I don't think I can find that much cash by April!! and if I do I don't think my mom or my parents would allow me to go...I don't know thinking about this is really depressing so I'm not going to think any further and I'm just going to concentrate on my assignments first.
I went back 2 weeks ago to celebrate my grandpa's birthday...will try to upload the pictures when I have the time maybe tonight or something. Had a lot of fun with my cousins...it's been a long time since we had a gathering...the last time was in February I think, we went to Water World! Ohh that was one hell of a great time we had...I miss it so much! Sadly we all forgot to take pictures! Oh and at the end of it we were looking for Johnathans glasses....haha
I guess everything is ok...I'm still working hard and smart obviously on my college work and thinking about what's going to happen to me or at least what I want... so I'm alright oh and I have a rabbit pet name Nala...she's really cute... it's nice to have someone to keep you company even if it's just a rabbit...i need something alive! haha
So yeah so far so good...will be going back again in 2 weeks time for my mom's birthday and i'm thinking of getting her this japanese curtain for her bathroom...anyway, will go to the Curve after mopping and washing my clothes...Bel's accompanying me there...so yeah hope everything goes well =)
No comments:
Post a Comment