Yesterday was a long day. You know my usual day is just to attend class and come back to this Oasis...
So, had a really nice class during English as usual. I find my lecturer fun...unique and crazy in his own kind of ways...so yeaterday my friend, Ben decided to wish our lecturer a Happy Deepavali but before I could open my mouth to tell him that I think our lecturer might not celebrate it he already did...hah...as I predicted my lecturer gave a little chuckle and said that he doesn't celebrate it. So I said, you're Portugese right? He said yeah. It was kinda obvious isn't it? Jason Robert they call him...if he was an Idian he'll be probably Jason narayanan or silvalingam or whatever it is rite?? LOL... anyway had a nice chat with him and found out that he visits Malacca quite that often because of Portugese Settleman...ohhh that place is one hell or a place you have to be in when it's St. Pedro day or Christmas...it's so happening! One of the "SO MANY" reasons why Malacca is wonderful...
Then I waited for Paul to be done with his presentation...damn his lecturer is such a BITCH....tell me about it..I never like his lecturer...I thank God that I have really good lecturers. So after about 2 hours we when off to have lunch at the food court near VM and then we headed back to VM cos Paul had to change and Man Yee had to drop off her lap top. After that we went to the Subang KTM, we were heading to the shop that makes plastic...the material that looks like glass but it's not...so yeah as much as I hate the KTM I had to use it because there's no other way to go unless I know how to get there by driving! So yeah as usual we had ti wait like forever...the second thing is we had to make an interchange at the KL centre...then when we got there it was already 5.30. After laising with them and all we found out that our bloody furniture will cost us like a big BOMB! But whatever it is we still have to get it done.
After that we head home...and AGAIN...more waiting and more waiting...then when we had to make an interchange the bloody train did not arrive! It kept delaying on us!! we waited for a damn 50 minutes!!! can you believe that? Then when the door of the train opened...I was literaly squashed by this really FAT Indian lady and this Indian guy who was in the train chuckled! HOW RUDE! anyway, that wasn't it...all the BO....OMG! squashed and suffocated...if I didn't faint just then, I WOULD be surprised...The weird thing about Malaysian is that they like to stand so near to the door that they leave so much space at the sides and there are more people coming in and they couldn't...I heard a girl who was yelling to ask people to please move in to the sides because everyone wants to go home as well...wow she sounds so desperate....in a good kind of way because I can understand how she feels it was practically late already and she was alone...and guess how long it took for those people to move in? Hah a whole 10 minutes! Stupid eh? Anyway, I as usual have nothing to grip on...so my only balance was my feet and obviously my really good old friend Paul...hahaha so if I fall, hah I'll pull him down too...but I have good balance...hahahahhahaha....anyway, later after 2 stops there was a sit and Paul told me to sit...as gross as the seat was and as disgusting the guy who was sitting right beside it I didn't want to but then I didn't want to be standing the whole trip! I stand enough waiting for the blooding train so I sat....and I was and still am soo HAPPY I sat!! Why? Let me tell you why..I saw this really really really drop dead gorgeous guy ever! I was practically gawking at him...hahahha He was really good looking. Seriously, and he was listening to his walkman so I whispered to Paul, "OMG that guy is soooooo CUTE!" then as usual he said I don't want to judge and rolled his eyes...fine...then when Man Yee looked my way I told her and she was like yeah.... but I couldn't help myself from staring...and Paul told me to behave and gave me this stare...told him to let me enjoy and saviour the moment...LOL...but the most embarressing part that he NOTICED!! okok...yes I know I was over doing it and probably came out to obvious but he was toooo good looking...and besides I was so tired and that was a way of having a gift rite? hahahahha Then i looked away everytime he looked at me...so it was so awkward but then again so breathtaking, electrifying, bewitching, heart stirring, intoxicating, intriguing, spell-binding!! ok I'm out of words...then Paul had to spoil it by saying ash you're salivalating please clean up and behave...he was definitely exaggerating....then later that guy was looking and staring back at me...and he started to smile...OMG...at that point of moment I felt like I was flaoting in the air...heck obviously that guy must be thinking that I'm some kind of lunatic that have never seen a guy in my entire life and felt pitiful so he smiled...right? I don't know but I was praying and hoping that he doesn't go down every stop we stopped...and when I got down I was sooo hoping he came down as well....but he didn't...=( but he gave me this really big smile! Even Paul was surprised he did...and then later accused me for sending of "elctric" to the guy...and Man Yee asked how much "electric" did I sent out...Ahh...I didn't do that at all...ok tease all they I said but I was happy hahahah because in my whole 20 years of living...I've never had a guy smile at me...I mean a guy that i find intresting or good looking...all those who did smile weren't those I was personally interested in you know what I mean? it was always the guy who I find just as normal as everyone else who smile and to tell you the truth I hardly have people taking notice and things like that...probably like I said...I'm this one ugly fugly fat short and weird little girl everyone thinks I am...I'm always looked at as a small girl...sad isn't it? Yes I'm patetic...and sad...sigh...
Then later we went for dinner at Kopitiam and met up with Man Yee's friend Alex who's from malacca as well, he's an Engineer...and he told us about his experienced and gave us a little taste of what it would be like out there when we start working...learned a couple of new stuff from him...was a nice chad...
Then we went back to VM to get my car and I headed home back here in the Oasis...
What a day huh? hahahhahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment