welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, November 23, 2006

Finally, I'm done with college...actually it was about 4 days ago. What a ride...was fun though...missing it a little. I've started working with my boss again but will be taking my long break soon starting December. I wanna go back to Penang and catch up with my friends and relatives and food! Oh not forgetting the beach of cos... Then I'll be going to Singapore. Wanna re-visit some places like the night safari and stuff and wanna see the christmas decoration in Orchard Road and the cheap angels figurine! Will be celebrating christmas back home of course it's the King's birthday...haha...Not sure what I'll do during new year though...

My plans for the future...yes the question everyone is asking me about..obviously I don't have the money to further my studies...yes...the King have sentence me to be on my own now...so I'll have to go look for my own kingdom and run it myself...so obviously I'll have to work first and then get some money and maybe later on try to get a scholarship or loan...get the picture? Most probably will be working with Ros again in January...having my graduation in February and my birthday in MArch...21st...don't know if that will be anything special...my sweet sixteen was definitely ruined by some you know...anyway, so far that's my plan...

For now I just wanna take a break and think it through....not jumping into anything just yet....wrote this poem...

Sit beside me on this enchanted meadow,
Where the sun always shine,
The wind always flurry,
Butterflies never die,
Flowers always efflorences.

Take my hand and whisper to me that,
you'll always be with me,
love me for eternity,
protect me from any danger,
and that you'll never let me go.

Let us run with the wind,
and ride on the unicorns,
to a place where there's no one else,
but just us and it's existance.

Be with me and I'll promise
you'll always be the person
I'll love forever till eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment