welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Here we are yet again saying goodbye to the end of a year and getting excited to greet the new year that's coming. Never we realise how fast time past by and hardly do people actually look back in time to appreciate what they went through. Probably some of you had a really hard year and can't wait to start a new one and hope that it would be a better one than the last. Right? Ironic isn't it the way we human being live our lifes...

Ahh...anyway, I'm here back in Malacca and as usual the yearly annual thing I do is to celebrate christamas with my love ones back here at home as December is the month where all the guys in my family celebrates their birthday as you can see it in my birthday chart that my younger brother Pee Jian's birthday falls on the 14th of December while my elder brother's is on the 24th which is TODAY! Happy Birthday to you bro...and a very happy christmas eve to you all. Tomorrow would be my dad's brithday and yes it falls on Christmas day itself. The usual thing we have is a christmas gathering with the cousins and aunts and uncles...but this year...it would just be us family. It should be a quiet one I think. Anyway, Aunt Belinda's birthday falls on the 26th...Boxing day that is...so yeah basically it seems like most of the people I know celebrate their birthday on this very month....DECEMBER...a month where I go out of cash to buy these important people in my life a small gift...hehe.

The other day when I went to Mahkota Parade...(the only place lepakable in Malacca)...don't get me wrong I was there to buy some wrapping papers and have MC D for lunch. So I look at all the unfamiliar faces knowing or more accurately, assuming they were high school students there to chill. Wow...I thought to myself...I were them like what? 3 to 4 years ago? Time do pass by that quickly, doesn't it? It kinda just hit me ONLY then. It's kinda weird how you never realise how much time you already wasted and you suddenly feel like you've never make good use of the time you have or worse, never give a shit about appreciating it and all you remember is that you BITCHed about how bad your life is going and the crap you have to face and bla bla bla. RIGHT? Whatever it is, it's not too late...correction...it's NEVER too late to appreciate it and make good use of the time you still haven't waste. So, NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS anyone? hehe. I have! Wanna hear it?

So basically I have a lot of crazy stuff I wanna try and ahh well...here it is:

1) LOSE those fats...hahahaha basically to be healthy...I never ever exercise in my life...i started jogging the
other day with my brother and we ran in the rain...haha..and had to take a 2 days rest cos my whole body was
aching like HELL! But, am not giving up...still going on with it today itself!
2) To be more organise in everything I do. Am looking for an organizer...if possible a pink one. LOL.
3) Rock climbing? Yeah will be doing that with Xin Rong and Mariza.
4) Wake up early every morning and have a cup of tea and breakfast!
5) Appreciate more...as in anything that is worth appreciating...try not to complain so much.
6) To remember what I tell people and what people tell me! Geez...what's wrong with me?
7) Get that lazy ass of mine to learn more and READ MORE! hahahaa...but seriously...more reading is advisable.
8) Get my hands on those programmes and learn more about them.
9) Safe money...well first I will have to make money to be able to safe them...
10) Look out for scholarships or loans...
11) Be more responsible! I am already a responsible person aren't I?
12) Try to be more socialable...geez..I need to work on my social skills...haha.
13) Don't be so paranoid! But it's so hard...I can't help it...but whatever it is I will try =)
14) Get that Disc man batteries of mine!
15) STOP procrastinating!

(Will add to it when I think of more to write.)

Ahhh...when I get my organizer I'm sure to write these all down in it. Hmmm...So, yeah as I was saying...yeah about appreciating and less bitching...haha but we're girls it's our nature to bitch isn't it? We just need to get it all out of our system and we'll be fine after that. It's life. Like the guys...thier nature is 1) SEX 2) LIE. Well well well...we girls have better nature than the guys...hahahahah...

So basically, I had a really nice year. Looking through the days, I learned alot...that's something to be proud of. Did some mistakes here and there. Well, it's my memoirs to write about it later in life or to ryme them in peoms...lol. But seriously a year is about to end and I'm glad to close this chapter and start a new beginning...like always an ending means a new beginning. But there's still a few more days to go...while it still last enjoy as you may...cos it's a once in a life time thing...you won't get this chapter again in your life. Look back at it, NEVER regret the things you went through...take them as an experience learn from the mistakes only regret on the things you never did...=) that's one of the very important lesson in my life.

I wanna take this oppurtunity to wish all of you readers who's nice enough to go through my ramblings of crap...lol but seriously, I appreciate it a lot. It's always nice to know that you're something to someone =) Here it goes...

Happy Christmas and a Jolly good New Year to all of you!

There you go....all the best to you and if you have a list of new year resolutions...I wish you all the best and support you all the way and make sure that you'll be able to achieve those dreams and goals...

Most of you must be wondering what are my plans for the future right? Well, a rough sketch of my life for next year is to have a really enjoyable and happy graduation which is rumoured to be held in a hotel on the 3rd of Febraury. While I wait for that day to arrive, I'll be working with Rosalind, my favourite boss and friend and sometimes a mother to me and most of my co-workers. hehe...I'll be starting on the 2nd of January...till when? I'm not sure because I still wanna achieve my dream of having my studies overseas and at the moment am looking for a scholarship or a loan. Yeah that is what I plan at the moment. Also to do some freelancing once I master the programmes that make a whole lot difference in one designer's life. Hehe.. Also I'm turning 21 in MArch and obviously I wish it to be something meaningful or at least memorable and lovely...but then again...who knows what will happen...all in all...plans can be sketched but to have it all worked out is a whole different thing...

Oh yeah, I'm also waiting for my results...God knows when it will arrived...sigh...I'm hoping to get an A in Design but then again....fingers crossed...Wish me luck! =)

Okies...till my next rambling...=) take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment