welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello there peeps!

It's been almost a month since I last posted something new huh? I'm sorry for my dissapearing act again. But then again how many readers do I have? Haha. So there's nothing to worry about actually.

Oh yeah, breaking news! I'v been accepted to Northumbria University in Newcastle, England! Classes starts commencing in September 2007. I'm really excited to start this new journey of my life but then again I have to admit I'm a little scared about the whole idea. It's something new and this time I'm going almost half way around the world and without my family though I have relatives over there in England...it's not the same. Anyway, will blog more once I have more information about it. So you lads in Malaysia are probably the happiest since I won't be bugging any of you here anymore right? LOL. But I'm seriously going to be missing hoards of you lads.

Ok another news is that I've finally got a part time job selling Fernleaf milk. Yes, laugh all you want but the pay is likable. Seriously. It's about RM170 a day and they pay you an extra Rm50 for food each day when you work outstation. I'll be working in USJ, Giant this weekend and then I'll be travelling to Taiping the week after then Prai in Penang and then somewhere in Johor I think, then Kuantan, Ipoh and Melaka... not bad eh? I'm hoping that the expeirence would be fun! So can pay me a visit if you are or at any of these places...give me a buzz to know exactly if I'll be in town...hahahaha... Oh it will only be during weekends though.
Pirates of the Carribean is out already...going to watch it with my colleagues tomorrow and then Sherk 3 the day after and that is IF we manage to get the tickets! Haha.
Missing my little Russ back home and my stupid little bro...hahaha...I'm so going to miss him when I go to UK...I wonder if he will. Gonna make full use of my last few months here in Malaysia...God knows when I'll see all of you again! Ok lets not get touchy and mushy now...it's not the time yet. We shall do that when we are at the air port...haha any of you wanna come see me off?

Mom got herself a new Viva car and she let me use her little Kelisa while I'm still around...after that the car goes to Pee Ren. Peej at the moment will be learning on the little cute Maggie! That's the name of my little Kancil car. Haha.
Below is a picture of me and Bel taken during Joey's, one of my colleague, birthday. I'm using the office computer so this is the only picture I can find that's nice to put up haha.

I guess that's all for now...will blog and post more pictures soon when I got the time. Till then take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment