welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

1. Does anyone know your password to your email?
> I don't think so.

2.What was the last thing you orderedat McDonalds?
> Was it Hot Cakes? I can't really remember.

3. Are you an emotional person?
> Too emotional indeed.

4. Do you like your name?
> Yup! Why wouldn't I? =)

5. Do you believe in love at firstsight?
> Nope. You're just lusting over that person's looks!

6. Ever felt jealous of your friend?
> Envy...yeah

7. What was the last thing you did?
> errrr work?

8. Who is right next to you?
> No one.

9. Who was the last person you ate with?
> The whole bunch of people from office.

10. What song are you listening toright now?
> Not listening to any songs....I should right?

11. How's the weather right now?
> Ok la.

12. Last person who called you today?
> Dad

14. Last song you sang?
> Some chinese song

15. Last time you cried?
> Erm....not telling

16. Lost a friendship over somethingstupid?
> Almost.

18. Last thing you ate?
> chocolates

19. Been really depressed before?
> yeah

20. Faked being sick to miss school?
> nope

21.What time did u wake up today?
> 8.15am

22. Current taste?
> Vanilla and mint

23. What are you wearing right now?
> Jeans and a white shirt

24. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
> It depends

25. What is the first thing you notic eabout the opposite sex?
> Looks...yes...I admit it.

26. Where are you right now?
> Office

27. Did you go anywhere today?
> No where. Office and that's it! Though I'm going to watch Pirates after this!

28. How old are you?
> 21

29. Are you mature or immature?
> I'm mature when I need to and immature when I want to.

30. Do you call your parents by their first name?
> Nope unless I'm trying to be funny. Haha.

31. Are you an only child?
> No! I can't imagine how boring it would be without my little brother man. We have too much fun fighting and argueing! Haha

32. Where do you go shopping?
> Anywhere nice and cheap

33. Do you like where you work?
> Sorta

34. Do you like books?
> They are my friends...can't live without them.

35. Any Plans for tomorrow?
> Working tmr...so what can I plan for? Hold it...I'm planning to watch Shrek 3 tmr! Yay!

36. Current Emotional status?
> Happy

37. Current Mental status?
> Need the loo! haha

38. Current Financial Status?
> Damn it...that pay cheque better be out by tmr!

39. Any Plans for Christmas?
> That's not till end of the year is it? So I'll be in the UK then...we shall see about it then.

40. Your Dreams for the future?
> To have my own car, own home but most of all to prove it to everyone I can do it and bring my mom to visit the pyramids!

No comments:

Post a Comment