Hello there peeps!
Ok updates on me. I’m officially making it to the UK! AT LAST! Wow, it’s a dream come true! I can’t believe I’m leaving the country! I’m basically almost all set to go. I’m left with my bloody visa application. I’ll be doing that on Monday and hopefully there won’t be any hiccups with it. I’ve got my flight ticket. I’m leaving on Tuesday, 28th of August 2007 at KLIA. So if anyone of you want to see me for the last time before I fly off and might not return even after my completion of 2 years there finishing and struggling to get only a piece of paper stating that I’ve completed my Degree, please do drop by at the air port and wave good bye. I’ll be delighted to have you guys around! My flight is at 12pm so I’ll probably be there by 8 or 9am.
So basically with me going off and all, many of my friends are sad to know that I’m leaving and don’t get me wrong it’s also hard for me I mean I’m going there to a foreign country all by myself and for the first time!! Ok I might not suffer that much since I’ll be leaving with my cousin and aunt but then again it’s not the same. Oh well, I just hope that it would turn out to be one of my best adventures! Hopefully studies would be interesting there and working would be a great experience.
Oh HARRY POTTER is out soon! I can’t wait to watch it! Transformers was great but the bloody bastard that sat in front of me had a big head and couldn’t sit still! His head practically took up the whole screen! Anyway, if I have the chance I would want to watch it again!
I’m going back to Penang next weekend and it’s probably my last till God knows when. I want to go to the beach and Batu Ferringgi!!! Oh and I wanna get a TATOO! Heheheeh….of an angel…I’m not so sure but I might change my mind about what to get later on.
So far that’s my plan. I’m still working in Jongkit Architect til end of July and I’ll be busy shifting my stuff back to Melaka in August and to get my stuff ready and all that. So basically I’ll be quite busy by then.
I guess that’s all from me now…till then I’ll post more entries when I have the time. Oh yeah I need to get a lap top…I want my PINK VAIO!!! But I guess that will have to wait since its so fucking over my budget!!! DAMN! I guess I’ll have to buy a regular one then. I’m still not able to buy my Creative Zen! Once I get my Degree and get a job I so need to make sure I’m financially secured as in I can manage to pay for my rent and living cost and safe as well man!!! That’s my goal and also to open my own design firm and be a famous designer in the near future….hahahahhahahah….any faith in me anyone? Cos I do! Heheheheh…
Take care….till then, Chaoz!
No comments:
Post a Comment