Yes, you've guessed it right! I'm in London now! Hahaha. But seriously, London Sucks! The plane ride was not satisfying. The food sucks. The chicken was so salty and the rice was hard. They serve lunch at about 1pm and dinner at 12am!!! Madness! I was so darn hungry! The ang mo family that sat beside me were fat and seriously stinks. I think they didn't bath for the pass few months! Their kids kept yelling and crying which made it harder for me to sleep! Luckily the leng chai ang mo that sat beside me was a fine guy who helped me with my heavy luggage and is married to a really nice and pretty lady. Sigh...hahahaha.
Anyway, when I landed on London ground, they sent me to the health check centre and I had to wait for an hour standing in queue! Just to show them my medical report. Most of the other people didn't have theirs so I had to wait for them to get a medical check up!!! It was madness! There were so many people! So after that I had to wait another whole hour in line AGAIN for the immigration! Damn it there's only ONE counter working! Sigh...poor Catherine had to wait 2 whole hours for me. Yeah like that would make me like London any better. And it was so freaking hot!! Sweating like a pig in the air port! DOn't seem to have any air conditioning! So peeps back in Malaysia, KLIA still ROCKS! Appreciate it people!!! Trust me. So when I manage to drag all my luggage....(mind you I had a massive 32kg suitcase with me. my lap top, a back pack, my pillow, and my other cabin size luggage bag) oh I couldn't find a trolley...stupid Heathrow airport...shessh...I finally came out and manage to look for my cousin, Catherine. What a relief I thought...but NO! I had to drag all my luggage to the tube which was quite a distance away...maybe it seems long because of my suitcases! Luckily Catherine helped me with the biggest one! We had to change trains at Green Park to get to Fai's place. There was 2 flight of stairs when I got out of Willesden Green! Luckily Fai's bro was nice enough to pick us up cos Fai was at Kendo.
Had maggi for dinner and watch Family Guy for abit and then I when to bed. Oh Peej I think you'll love Family Guy. It's a mixture of The simpsons and South Park. Hahaha. Had a good bath and slept well last night. I didn't switch on the fan because there was none I thought I'll be uncomfortable but the tempreture was just fine. I slept the whole night through.
I met up with KC at Waterloo Station. That crazy guy came back all the way from Berlin! Spending 2 nights here and he'll be back again to Berlin to continue his Europe Tour. Damn...he's always so adventures (envies with green eyes)...I want to go too!!! Hahaha. I want to go there with my baby! =)
He's nice. Brought me to see all the nice London sites. Will upload pictures as soon as I get the chance to okies? Had sandwiches...was 2pound 90! and their coke was 70p. So I spend like RM16 on a really damn good sandwich and you know what? If you're a coke lover. You'll never drink Malaysia coke anymore! Seriously it taste different. Weird...it's so much smoother and nicer. Try it. Thailand coke taste disgusting. So much sweeter. Malaysia's coke has too much gas.
I'm now in LimKokWing London. Nice place and lots of casper! Yeah London casper is SO MANY and it's weird to see them around. Anyway, the buildings are so old...that's probably why. Really nice small houses in London. I will be going to visit more places later. KC said to bring me to Barkingham Palace and to visit some galleries. Will go see Zaha Hadid works if they still have it. So far, today's visit is much better and I'm starting to like London. Oh the wheather changes so fast...it's cold and hot and then it rains...weird. and I'm without a sweater. I'm sweaterless! Ahh well, just got to get use to it then.
Will be staying over at my cousin Catherine's place tonight. There's no internet access there so I don't know when I will be able to reply any emails or messages. But don't worry I'll keep in touch. So take care and I'll blog again soon!
Okies, pics from london....sorry this was not on earlier but this is a resubmission =) Enjoy!
This is me somewhere in London town...not sure where.
This is the errr....I'm not sure what building this is but it is on the way to the Zaha Hadid exhibition!! Yes I went for the exhibition that was one hell of a great experience! Thanks KC!
This is me and KC and that's correct! It's the Tower Bridge!
This is the er....I can't remember what bridge this is but I like it!
This is the exhibition for Zaha Hadid....really cool! Bloody KC met her in London!
No comments:
Post a Comment