Hey peeps!
Sorry I've not been updating for more than a month. Rather lazy I'm suppose. Haha. As most of you all know, I've manage to settle in pretty ok here in Washington, Tyne N Wear. It's about 20 mins car ride or an hour bus ride to Newcastle city.
London was nice. Met up with KC and he brought me round. So if any of you wants to look at pictures go to my facebook account I have them all there. Easier that way to upload.
University life here is different from LUCT back in Malaysia of cos. There are pros and cons obviously. It's nice to have Starbucks just right at the next building and some coffee place you can grab a sandwich or 2. They have a nice studio for you to work in and help yourself with the materials you need for you project and feel free to use any machine you want! Bored? Just turn on the radio in te studio. Need the internet? Turn on the Mac pcs in the studio. It has a really nice environment to be studying in. I'm really glad and I feel really lucky to be here. I'm appreciating everything except the bloody unpredictable weather they have here. They certainly save up on those papers on notes and stuff cos each of us students have our own email account and you get notes sent to you through that and also announcement and stuff. So yea, pretty much of using the internet to communicate here. They also have a shower area incase you decided to stay a night?
The campus is really huge! So yea, there's lots of walking to do. But that is all good. I can only count on that to lose those fats. Haha. I wonder if it work though being it so cold here you hardly sweat! Sigh. I really hope I don't gain any weight! I better be losing it! Or I will certainly kill myself! Hahaha.
I'm living with my relatives so its all good. I haven't got that many friends here so it's rather a little lonely up here. Bus fares are expensive and to go to town and back will cost me 3.40 pounds! Anyway, bus are only up to midnight so I can't go out for a drink unless I bunk at my friend's room. I'm really sure I'm ready for the night life here yet so maybe later...
At the moment classmates are rather shy or arrogant so I've not made much friends in class yet. There's oly 19 of us and only 2 guys in the class. I've got a group where I'm the only girl in management class. That class is combined with the architects and management people so yea they have more guys in their class. I hope we'll get along well and do up a great project on a 2 minute trailer. Hah. Trying to getkids age 16-24 into being interested in the building line. I somehow feel like i'm being in advertising or marketing department.
For my design assignment, I'm paired up with my classmate, Andrew. He's new as well. He's nice and a good partner. We're working on a beach hut for a surfer. Hopefully things will turn out fantastic! =)
Other than that, I'm trying to look out for a part time job so that I can safe up on the New York class trip in February next year! So wish me luck guys!
Yes, I'm having a blast here! But I really miss you peeps back home! I miss my dogs and rabbit. My family and friends! It's nothing like it here. I may have the best time of my life with the environment and university but it's nothing like having really great friends to hang out with or a family to be with. It's rather different here so please don't feel like you guys are missing out that much.
Yea, it's sad sometimes to think about it but I'm trying my very best to stay strong here and keep on with a positive attitute that social bond will work out soon. Being the little shy me who will only be a bloody loud person after I get to know you...and being it hard to actually adapt to changes...but as I've said it before. I'll do anything to get what I want for my dreams! =)
So, I'm on facebook. And to those who are not, please go sign up and start getting addicted to the applications they have there. Especially you girls!! You can actually own visual designer bags and clothes!! Hahahah...better than nothing! It's fun...go get the hang of it ok? To the rest of you come here and visit me if you have the chance ok?
Ok now, that something I can't wait to mention. To this awfully moronic bastard! If you think you can outsmart me and be like the best person on earth, please take a look into the mirror. You are one hell of a dumb ass and you seriously need to think things over. If you think you can just go around bad mouthing me making me look like a whore, a slut or a biatch. Hah, please bear in mind that every actions have its consequences. Don't be surprised the next thing you know, you'll be in a room small enough to call a coffin. You're such a weak and immature boy! Yes, you're not even mature enough to be called a man, Giving that your age is like wat...24? 3 years younger than me and you're acting like you're 12. Poor you, didn't your mother teach you? Oh wait I forgot, she was busy figuring out what to do with her messy marriage. No wonder you turn out this way. Oh no, wait or was it that you were too busy poping in pills and taking too many of those drugs? Oh..and was it because you were smoking too much pot? LOL. You may have experience a hell lot more things than I did but you know what? I've expereince things which I'm proud to share with the world compare to you. You are nothing but a shame and a LOSER! Your dad is soo busy doing your new stepmother to be...that girl young enough to be your sister? Yea, guess your dad feel so sorry about that, that he decided to give you his credit card so that you can just live off him huh? No wonder you don't know the value of money. Well, if it wasn't for daddy's little credit card, do you think you will still be where you're at? Or would you be standing in the 4 walls of a cell with only a little small window for daylight? Wait, maybe you already have expereince that as well! With all those violation you came up with right? I wouldn't be surprised. So face it guy....you may be in AA the best architecture school in UK. But hell, if you don't have the drugs, will you be able to design even a fucking little shack? You may be the best student in your class back at Limkokwing...but hey in the real world...you are NOTHING but a piece of shit...or worse...you could lay lower than dirt! So beat it guy. Stop acting like I'm soooo into you when I'm SOOOO NOT! I can do a whole lot better than you think. Who in their right mind would even want to be your friend? I tried...and realised my mistake...I've never regret anything in life before...but I've regret not slapping you in front of the entire class and if I set my eyes on you again,watch out bastard! You'll get more than a slap from me! Good luck trying to prove your creativeness....oh you'll need more than just luck boy....you will NEVER be the next best architect in the world...LOSER! For all these, I really don't pity you. You don't deserve any pitiness...for all I know you deserve all crap the world has in store for you...and to have the guts to go around talking those shits about me...So, keep up the good job at being such a loser and a big bastard! =)
To those who know this little bastard...do tell him I said hi and that I really look forward to meet him in London. Can't wait to let him know what I have in store for him! =) Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment