welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday Lesley!!!

Hey sweetie! Just wanna welcome you to adulthood and say bye bye to teenage years! I can't believe how much we've grown! Remembering when I first met you in primary school and how much I hated you! Haha. Couldn't predict that we could end up being such close friends eh? Ironically how the world works around us...but I'm glad it did cos I love you so much! You're one of the greatest friends I've made in school! Anyway, lets get to the point of this post....Happy 21st Birthday dear! Hope you'll get what you want and that things work out for you! I can't believe it's December already! Oh well, when you get back to Melaka next week make sure you get your hands on that thing I sent you! Hahahaha. Nothing much but that's the most I can afford for now. So pray that I get a better job soon and I might be able to sent you something nicer then! Haha. Till then, take good care of yourself and watch that sore throat! Make sure it doesn't attack you down with a fever but bare in mind I'll pray that you don't get sick! All the best on your exams and don't worry too much because I know you'll do great! Okies, hope you'll like this....just a nice little clip dedicated to you and a little remembrance on the photo =) Cheers! Hugz!



The good old days! Miss you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment