welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, August 29, 2008

Just some bickering about to do...

Well, after a month away enjoying lazing and all, coming back here to work is soooo NOT what I would call SHIOK. LOL. Obviously, who love working or doing something they don't like at all? Its dreading. I really don't mind if my job had me folding clothes or just putting out stocks. But picking up disgusting smelly shoes up is SOOO NOT what I had in mind. So yes, I applied to work for Starbucks. But I don't know if they would EVER hire me. Its been a year. How about H&M? Will I get hired there? But I've never seen any Asian working there just yet. No matter what they say, people here are still racist. Well, if you're reading this, probably you could help me pray so that I get a better job. Better a better paid one as well (^_^)

I've been working everyday since I came back here and I'm already complaining. How bad is that? REALLY bad. Part of me couldn't wait to start uni again and part of me couldn't wait for uni to finish! Haha how weird is that? Belum start sudah mau end? Well, the thing is I can't wait to be able to earn my own money and achieve the things I want. Because for now I will have to finish my uni first. It sucks always depending on someone else. Because you might just be a burden to them and they will start nagging and complaining after that. (-_-)" Elders...that's why I never like them...they always think that they are always right...Can they ever step back and think for once they might be wrong?

Other than that, my friend Jennifer said she might be joining me for uni this semester! So excited! Finally I have someone! A FRIEND! Someone who I can be close with! I really hope and wish that her visa goes fine. Ahh, I can already imagine how great it would be having a friend!

I miss home. I miss Malaysia. I miss how I could just decide to go to the Mamak stall and yum cha with my friends any time of the day. I miss having to plan where to go during the weekends and what to eat or just what movie to watch! It totally sucks here because I have nobody to do that with. I come home stuck myself in front of my computer and hoping and wishing I see someone who would reply when I say hi on their msn window. How pathetic can I get? This is my life here. It totally suck ass. So lonely, so sad and miserable...Jennifer!! I can't wait for you to come here!

On another story, my baby is coming again to study for MBA. Ahhh...at least something to look forward to again right? I can't wait for you baby...sucks being without you here. I miss you like carzy! Ok I'm not going to be all pussinated about this...

Uh Oh and I got myself a new phone! Its free when I sign up with a contract fpr 700 minutes and unlimited text! They gave me this Samsung U900! So sleek so cun!!


Well, I love the touch screen in the middle and the fact that its not fully touch screen, there's still a keypad to make it easier for me to type my text msgs. Like always there is still room for improvement. Its samsung...I never really specifically love this brand...I still prefer nokia and sony ericson but the design was sooooo nice that I chose it over the sony ericson...stupid? But well, I'm a designer! Get over it!! Hahahahaha...

Till then...when I have further ramblings to bicker about...toodleloos!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:27 am

    yo ash. u might wanna reconsider having a touch screen on the front. cos a friend of mine has a phone like that, and he's always accidentally calling people because he doesn't even realise he has touched the touch screen. it's kinda hard to control, know wat i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:28 am

    but yea, the design is nice. slide phones are coming into fashion now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my phone locks itself everytime I slide it up so I dun have to worry about it calling people suddenly...haha. =D

    ReplyDelete