welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Should I or should I not?
Hey Peeps! I'm thinking of cutting my hair short. I'll post you a picture of me in short hair...so you can imagine what I look like...So, any comments?? It might not look exactly like that because this is a picture of me having my hair tied up at the back...and my hair is thick so I will probably need rebonding...and its going to cost me a whole bomb to get it done here...so tell me what you think...will it be worth the try and then wait like god knows how long till it grow back or will it be so sayang la since I've never had my hair short before! LOL...Come come leave me your suggestions! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noooo!!!!!!!!Noooooooo!
ReplyDeleteNoooo!!!!!!!!Noooooooo!
ReplyDeletenot really encourage but since your hair is thick, maybe u can try bob-style...perhaps it suits u...
ReplyDeletei wanted to cut bob too but my face too roundish d...sob...sob...
ahhaha i was asking myself this question too...
ReplyDeleteoh well.. if u scared it'll turn out to be one drastic move, then mayb just try layered bob.. shoulder length..
the last time i changed my hairstyle was waist length hair.. i just chopped off to the shortest bob.. ahhahaha....
cut spiky hair. hahahaa. =p
ReplyDeletei think u look better in long hair..
ReplyDeleteI think you'll look damn cool in that hair cut. I support you to cut it!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it'll look good but if you're wary, maybe chin length? A change of hair style would definitely be nice. :)
ReplyDelete