welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, August 22, 2008

Back home after my holidays

Hey peeps!

I'm home! Well, to be honest, I'm still in a midst of unpacking and uploading pictures of my holidays on facebook. Mind you there were loads and it takes ages to put them into albums and stuff. Good thing I made it a deal to come back a day earlier before I start working again. Oh well, I'll post some pictures here but for the full range of them please feel free to visit my facebook account =) Anyways, I had a fantastic time in Geneva, Switzerland and in UK itself.

In Switzerland, I love the water! They were so tasty and so EVIAN! The lake was so serene and so beautiful. The birds that swim in it were so cute! I took a swim in the lake too. It was freezing which is weird because it was like 31degrees! The things in Switzerland were expensive and the people there speak French. It was my first time being in a country that doesn't speak the language I speak! haha. Well sort off. The pictures speak for themselves.





















In Southampton I had a great time. Thanks to Benny we had free accommodation there. We walked the Southampton walk following the walls and enjoyed the peaceful park and the beautiful docks. It was great! Here's a video of me playing bubbles...I'm releasing the kid in me! Haha.



In London we stayed in Hilton Canary Wharf thanks to Sew Wei. We went to Greenwich for a day trip and went to the temple on Margarete Street. Somewhere near Oxford Street. Visited Limkokwing London and since it was raining it was hard to move about.

We went back to Southampton after that and took a day trip to Isle of Wight. The island was beautiful and we visited the Carisbrooke Castle. I enjoyed the ferry ride there and back.

So to cut it short. I had a fabulous time and it was all worth it because it was my first holiday paid by me and myself! =D

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:37 pm

    Hai Ashley thanks for the bday card ^^

    Man thats the first time I've seen you in a bikini? Where's the fat? Hellooooo insecure girllll even I'm fatter than you

    ReplyDelete
  2. >_< Just realised that it should reach you by now. Your Chocolate from Switz is still here though. Will send it to you next week I promise =)

    Really? haha actually, I was just in my lingerie! Haha. Didn't bring my bikinis... didn't know I could swim there! Hahahaha.

    Look how big those thighs are!haih...must exercise more...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:37 am

    hey.. i like the black n white top in the first 2 pics!!! i wnt!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha its actually 2 different tops! Bought it almost a year ago in York.. ;)

    ReplyDelete