welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Betsy Johnson PINK apartment!

I’m a HUGE pink freak, and I know that a lot of girls love this color, and Betsey Johnson is a great example of someone who loves that color too. This apartment from designer Betsey Johnson screams pink from top to bottom, it is amazing! I doesn't look too cluttery or just too pink. According to listing information, the 1,660-square-foot, two bedroom, one bathroom, open-plan penthouse includes ebonized floors, a view over the rooftops of Greenwich Village all the way to New Jersey, a floating staircase that leads to a 1,000-square-foot private roof deck. Right now this pink apartment is for sale for $3.6 million!!!! If only I had that much huh? But I was watching a property show last night and there are houses and apartments in London city itself that cost from 60k - 600million!!! and that 600 million house is smaller than the houses i see in Country Heights in KL! Sad case...locations play a very important part in porperties...anyway, feast you eyes to this pinky place! haha.


References: http://freshome.com/2008/01/20/betsey-johnson-pink-apartment/

No comments:

Post a Comment