First of all...I wanna thank you all for the comments!! (^_^) The plan is... NOT to cut my hair...cos, its well, costly for one and if I want that hair style I gotta straighten it and it cost like almost a 100pounds! Just not worth it la. I'm just gonna get a new straightener. I love my long hair. But it is really thick so it gets really wild most of the time...
Finally I got a day off from work. I'm so sick of customers. I never thought stupid people like THAT stupid exist and some people with the weirdest attitude or just makes you go WTF? I met so many different people in college but that was nothing compared to the weird customers I've seen. You get customers coming asking for a certain product and when you tell them they are sold out they get mad at you. Its like wtf? It ain't my fault that stock is sold out woman!! Get a grip! Or you just get those plain idiots who just come in to make a fucking mess. Or you get customers who just stink because god knows how many years they have not taken a shower. Its like hello?? Am I the only person here who can smell that disgusting tang or is this just another white thing that I'll never understand? But this experience with customers make me realise 1 thing...there is ALL kind of human in this world...think of the unexpected and it SURE DOES exist!! NO kidding...I can imagine in the future when I start working...what if I have a colleague who doesn't shower or a boss?? Or what if I have a client who just yells at me all the time? Or a supplier who gives empty promises and just fail to deliver at all times...it sure does scare me but this is life. You work with people and believe me you can never work alone. You can never survive in this world alone. Think about it.... Anyways, I'm getting my old shifts back and I'm going to work 5-9pm every weeknights except Thursday. Which means no more picking up, doing returns or facing customers! Just putting out stocks and making sure the store looks great!
Ok enough about my usual routine of bickering. Lets make this post something to think about...hahahaha...mentah mentah la I nak jadi philosopher pula. I always look at homeless people or just people who didn't make it to where they wanna be. My question is. Did they have a chance and blew it or did they really just gave up or just simply didn't try? How did they end up like this? People always took pity on these people but what if they really deserve it? What if they had the chances and blew it and just didn't care about life anymore? So what is the story? What was the plan? I always can't help but to wonder what was the truth behind all this mess. God loves everyone...isn't that the main line Christians preach? So why did they end up like that? Was that a sign to let them realised they made a mistake and is that a sign that they can still go on and not give up and be a better person. So many questions yet not many answers...
For me, I never give up. No matter how hard it is...yes I do bicker at times...but deep inside me and EVERYTIME before I say goodbye to yet another day I thank God for all the things he has let me achieve and how patient he has been with me despite my bloody bickering. People always compare themselves to something better...is that bad? I get emails always telling me hey, be happy with what u have showing me pictures of Africans who had not enough food and water or just some homeless people on the street. Why can't I compare myself with Bill Gates and make use of that as an inspiration to be better and soon end up like him? So is that wrong? Is that just hoping for too much? Bill Gates as once like any normal individual wasn't he? I benci those people who keep saying I'm not contented with what I have and that I'm greedy. They only see it in one perspective...look it through mine its actually a very positive thing. What's life about? That's the question people often ask and never get the answer. For me I have goals I want to achieve. Nothing is stopping me. Maybe I'm a selfish bitch who just want to be rich. Yea, but what if life was simpler? What if everyone was of a same race we wouldn't have problem with racism...what if the earth was made out of just one piece of land and just one country? We wouldn't have problem with currency! We would share things from each country, everyone enjoy the same benefits with the same amount of hard work...or am I just too innocent and this is just too simple and its actually more complicated than what I thought it would be? So why is the world such a complicated place? Why is there so many countries, why is there different races, why that many languages? So another question is....what was the initial plan? What did our big guy up there had in mind? How did he manage to get all this into picture and work it out? Amazing I would say and some people don't believe in reincarnation...I think it is possible because you can't possibly learn everything in one life can you? There's just too much to learn and you can never finish learning. Ok enough of all this thinking....
There has been a lot of old college day pictures posted up in facebook and I was shocked to realised how much of an idiot I used to look! Not forgetting how much fat my body stored back then. Haha. OK I may not be like a size 26 but still if I could I would like to be a size 6 and have a nice flat tummy...wouldn't you? Well, you don't have to be a size 0! Or 00!! I'm not asking you to be anorexic or bulimic...I'm just saying i wanna look nice. I don't understand how fat people when i say fat means flabby tummy and flabby body wear a tight, short t-shirt showing that huge overflowing fat and a short skirt showing the HUGE legs walking around town being all so....confident!! For me that is utterly disgusting and they should seriously look into a REAL mirror! When I was in Switzerland, I OBVIOUSLY had a meal in MC D!! Haha. Our normal large MC value meal is their MEDIUM!! So yea their LARGE is XXL!! Super huge and the funny thing is we have more obese people here! So why is that?? Anyone?? Don't tell me that Switzerland people don't eat MC D cos I had to queue like forever to get my order!
Anyways, that just some thoughts...to entertain you all...till my next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment