I'm sick! OMG. It sucks to be sick all alone without anyone by your side. I remember how it was when I was back in college when my housemates are really nice to me and my friends bought me porridge! Now its all alone...in a cold cold country. How fucking emo and sad is that? LOL. Well, thank God its not that bad. So I'm still managing well. Its been raining everyday here and I've been working all week! From 12pm-9pm. As you know it takes about an hour and a half to get there and back so basically spent an entire day. Today I decided to take the day off since I feel crap. But I was thinking well, the late night shift is not too bad and I can definitely do with the money. So I told the manager I'll be there for the later shift. =)
Since it has been raining so badly, so there was a bird nest that fall off the tree and onto the lawn in the garden. So I took a picture of it.. the poor bird must be devastated..

Anyway, that's about it for now. Will update again soon when I feel better and when I have the time. Cheers!
oohh...take care sayang..
ReplyDeleteyou always have us here k...